Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Bikers For God
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 09-21-2009, 06:01 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Missed you sir. Amen and thank you.

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 09-22-2009, 06:55 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

racindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Father, as the old hymn says, "Have thine own way Lord ... mold me and make me after thy will!" I gladly offer you my heart, my life, and my future to be used to your glory. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Help save a life, become a donor marrow.org

Old 09-22-2009, 11:42 AM
Double-D

Sweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suck
Amen. Thank you again and again.

You were dearly missed.

Old 09-23-2009, 07:40 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

racindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Dear Father, thank you for sending Jesus as my Savior. Lord Jesus, I want to follow you. I don't want it to be half-hearted or hypocritical. I want your life to be seen in me. So please, gently show me the areas where my heart needs to be softened and my character needs to be shaped by the Spirit so that I can more perfectly reflect your glory, grace, and character to those around me. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Old 09-23-2009, 08:17 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Amen.

Old 09-23-2009, 10:59 AM
Double-D

Sweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suck
Amen. God loves us all.

Old 09-24-2009, 05:47 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

O LORD God, please bring your justice, mercy, and righteousness to triumph in the lives of all who seek after you and your will. Please make my heart more like yours in regard to evil and those who perpetuate it, and stir in me a deeper passion to lead those to Christ who do not know you. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Old 09-24-2009, 05:59 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Amen. . .

Old 09-24-2009, 10:26 AM
Double-D

Amen....

Old 09-25-2009, 06:15 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

Father, King of the ages, I do believe that you will throw a party in my honor and treat me as one of your royal children. Thank you for this promise. Thank you for the assurance of ultimate vindication. Thank you for making my life overflow with your love and grace. In Jesus' name I praise you! Amen.

Old 09-25-2009, 11:18 AM
Double-D

Amen. Thank you sir.

Old 09-26-2009, 05:35 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

Father God, please bathe my heart in your goodness and reach through me and my influence to extend your love to others. Make my heart and hope find its hope in you. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Old 09-26-2009, 11:14 AM
Double-D

Amen...

Old 09-27-2009, 06:27 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

Almighty God, loving and merciful Father, please purify my heart of all evil, hate, duplicity, prejudice, malice, lust and greed. By the powerful name of Jesus, please drive away any evil power or enticing temptation that would corrupt my heart and wound my soul. Fill my heart with love, grace, righteousness, holy passion, gentleness, forbearance, sensitivity, courage, conviction, and forgiveness. Give me discernment to know which of these qualities are needed at any given moment. Sanctify me -- body, soul, and spirit -- with your Holy Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Old 09-27-2009, 03:05 PM
Double-D

Amen. Thank you sir, you do have a way with words.

Tags
Christ, Christian, God, Jesus, Religion