Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Let Us Know About Upcoming Rides and Events > Mountain/Prairie
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Mountain/Prairie Colorado, Kansas, Montana, North Dakota, Nebraska, South Dakota, Utah and Wyoming

Old 05-17-2007, 02:09 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Big MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Nebraska Members?

I'm a doof (wannabe) so if there's a rollcall somewhere with States listed please point me at it. Members listed by State?

Meanwhile... anyone hailing from the Cornhusker state? I haven't noticed any.

If no one -- or if you fail to respond in a reasonably doofy time -- then I proclaim the great State of Nebraska conquered by DOOFs and appoint myself founding "officer" (ha!) of the Nebraska chapter.

If there's some proceedings I'm supposed to follow -- ok fine. I prefer doing things in the wrong order. Following directions is for lemmings and gazintas.

(If given the Boss' and Big Al's permission, of-course.)
Old 05-17-2007, 02:37 PM
BigAlsRK

Ya know the National Doofapalooza this year is being held in CO....a nice run for that shiny new bike.....just saying.
Old 05-17-2007, 02:45 PM
Jams

That has a nice "thunk" to it.

"Jams conqueror of Montana"
Old 05-17-2007, 03:46 PM
Moderated

polarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sock
Where in Nebraska are ya, I was born and raised in the south central part of the state. Born in Red Cloud, raised north of Franklin on a farm.

Go Huskers!!!!

"Great White Pillager and Doof of Kansas"

Old 05-18-2007, 08:46 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Big MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by polarbear View Post
Where in Nebraska are ya, I was born and raised in the south central part of the state. Born in Red Cloud, raised north of Franklin on a farm.

Go Huskers!!!!

Omaha. The "Big City" . Compared to just about anything east of St Louis this is small. I get seriously claustrophobic when I head East of the Mississippi. Too dang crowded. The midwest (the real midwest -- from about Iowa to the rockies) is the place to be. Born in Sioux Falls but grew up all over the Eastern US. New York mainly. Then Florida. Wisconsin. Been in Omaha 22 years now though.

And I see no one else from Nebraska has spoke up! If no one declares before I get to a Hwy 43 sign I'm going to have to plant the Doofus flag on holy Hwy 43 ground and declare it conquered and myself leader of the Nebraska chapter (as long as there's no work involved)

I will be trying to get to Colorado some time when everyone's up there. Problem is I'm closing on a house this coming Friday; then moving. The wifey babe let's me buy a bike in the same week.. how cool is that?

After the move I have to remodel the old house to sell it that month.. so June/July are booked solid with all that fun (not) stuff... that or pay 2 mortgages for several months (bad idea).
Old 05-22-2007, 07:47 AM
Woody218

There ain't many of us doofs here in the plains. Jams is in Montana, You're in Nebraska, I'm in North Dakota. Maybe we'll have to have our own doof get-together in Sturgis this year? I'm going, and I know Jams will be there.
Old 05-22-2007, 09:00 AM
BigAlsRK

I took the liberty....

Of making you a map....just saying. Of course we will need pictures!!

Al....Big Al

Attached Images
File Type: jpg NE 43.JPG (55.3 KB, 32 views)
Old 05-22-2007, 09:05 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Thanks Big Al! I'll be heading out that way soon as I can get away from this relocating fiasco. It'll be nice getting into a new place.. THREE CAR GARAGE WITH 8 FT DOORS.. but moving sucks. I think I'll try to get a long ride squeezed in on Sunday. State HOG Rally is in Nebraska this weekend too.. grr.. the weekend we move.
Old 05-28-2007, 06:22 PM
BSL/SBSH

Last Cigar Smoked: "It's a Girl"
Luke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suck
Next door neighbor, but I thinks the Nebraska territory is yours for the taking.
Welcome, btw.