Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > The Prayer Line
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

The Prayer Line Got a prayer request(s)? Here's the place.

Old 08-24-2009, 06:37 AM
really small member

1EvilA$$hole has failed to amuse us
Thanks guys. I was released Sunday. I still have some mental "issues" to work thru (like I didn;t have before) I can't go back to work till the Nuro Doc clears me. If I had 9 lifes, I figure I have 4 left.. I doing better then the Docs ever dreamed. S/F John
P.S I do remember most of Mike & Pattys visit. LESSON LEARNED don't start yanking tubes out of your body, w/o knowing whats on the other end.
Old 08-24-2009, 06:38 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1EvilA$$hole View Post
Thanks guys. I was released Sunday. I still have some mental "issues" to work thru (like I didn;t have before) I can't go back to work till the Nuro Doc clears me. If I had 9 lifes, I figure I have 4 left.. I doing better then the Docs ever dreamed. S/F John
P.S I do remember most of Mike & Pattys visit. LESSON LEARNED don't start yanking tubes out of your body, w/o knowing whats on the other end.
John, I'm glad to know you're on the road to recovery. . . thoughts and prayers continue.

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 08-24-2009, 09:19 AM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post
Prayers from here for a complete and speedy recovery.

Mike, doesn't he go by Dirk Digler here?
No, that would be 4k Jerry, Greg's friend. He was with Greg last year at your marina for the cookout.

Quote:

Hi John. Glad your home and well enough to post. Stay out of the garage for a few days Damit...

Kimber

Old 08-24-2009, 09:31 AM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
Glad your well enough to be home....wishing you a full and quick recovery !!

States I've ridden my scoots in:

Old 08-24-2009, 09:37 AM
Pimp Bagger

iggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suck
prayers for your continued success in your mend

Ich bin ein Doofclenas!
Ti amo doof molto
Doof Clenasの規則
"Truth is something you stumble into when you think you're going some place else." - Jerry Garcia

The road to Starbucks is Rubbed with Posers!
Old 08-24-2009, 10:37 AM
Bard of the 43 Words

Last Cigar Smoked: 5 Vegas Miami
TimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
...glad you are out of the hospital.....think you need to take BR Mikey's advice and stay out of the garage...

...one last word of advice...

...we all have times when we are stubborn for what we believe are good reasons, but sometimes we all have to face up to the fact that our stubborness is really stupidity...believe me, I have mounds of experience on the subject...

...hope you heal up quickly...
2003 FXD aka 'Wild Blue'
"Ask not what Doof Clenas can do for you, but what you can do for Doof Clenas." TimmyD (2006)

Old 08-24-2009, 03:01 PM
really small member

I was a John Doe (They use UTAH and I was the 43 this year!)

I'm trying to figure out how to shoehorn a Twin Cam in a Raptor 700 four wheeler

Mike- SHe caught me out there last night... But I got lost comign backl to the house
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tags2.jpg (34.3 KB, 33 views)

Last edited by 1EvilA$$hole; 08-24-2009 at 03:11 PM.
Old 08-24-2009, 03:12 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backroad Mike View Post
No, that would be 4k Jerry, Greg's friend. He was with Greg last year at your marina for the cookout.
I'm old, I have difficulty keeping up.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 08-24-2009, 03:20 PM
Double-D

FXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Sorry to hear about your accident, but glad to hear you're on the road to recovery.
Old 08-24-2009, 04:21 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Mike- SHe caught me out there last night... But I got lost comign backl to the house

Kimber

Old 08-24-2009, 05:04 PM
really small member

Hell I tried! She took the keys to the garage! DAM IT!
Old 08-24-2009, 06:39 PM
Original Delinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post
I'm old, I have difficulty keeping up.
That's what I heard too. Something about a springer 2 up ran you down.

Quote:
Hell I tried! She took the keys to the garage! DAM IT!

It was just a matter of time.

Kimber

Old 08-24-2009, 06:46 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Good to hear you're out.
Praying for your recovery and as much regained "normalcy" as you can stand.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 08-24-2009, 07:00 PM
GazintA

TerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milk
Glad to hear you're healing up.

Engine by Otto.