Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > The Cooking Channel
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

The Cooking Channel Got a favorite recipe... share it here.

Old 03-12-2010, 04:20 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Peet's Coffee

I love coffee. . . I gave up my $30 a week coffee shop habit but was having a hard time finding a source for fresh whole bean coffee. A friend turned me on to Peet's. I just got my first shipment yesterday and OMG! It is awesome! The bag of coffee is marked with the roasted date of 03/06. I just opened the Major Dickason's Blend and still have the Italian Roast and Uzuri African Blend to try. I signed up for the Peetniks account. They will send me an email before my next shipment and I can adjust the date of shipment and the content if I so choose. I figure it will cost around $30 a month for this delightful coffee.

Peets

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 03-12-2010, 07:27 AM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
coolio....
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 03-12-2010, 07:32 AM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Coffee Elitist.

April 13, 2016 -- The day Richard was speechless.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, and may your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young!
--Bob Dylan
Old 03-12-2010, 07:45 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinero No Mas View Post
Coffee Elitist.
I prefer enthusiast. . .

Old 03-12-2010, 08:31 AM
El Errante

thrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milk
Just make sure not to try RePeet's coffee.

Old 03-12-2010, 08:51 AM
Razor

griffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_tapestry View Post
I prefer enthusiast. . .

I'm with ya tonya !!!!
Old 03-12-2010, 08:54 AM
Doof Clenas Member

Last Cigar Smoked: Probably a Swisher Sweet
Ancient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suck
Good stuff huh? I've heard good things about it.

Guess I'll have to try it. Probably stay away from the "Rodney" blend though.

Greg
Old 03-12-2010, 08:57 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrasher View Post
Just make sure not to try RePeet's coffee.
So noted. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffin View Post
I'm with ya tonya !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancient Iron View Post
Good stuff huh? I've heard good things about it.

Guess I'll have to try it. Probably stay away from the "Rodney" blend though.
Rodney blend?

Old 03-12-2010, 10:42 AM
Doof Clenas Member

Ancient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
So noted. . .

Rodney blend?
"sigh"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 09F.jpg (51.8 KB, 37 views)

Greg
Old 03-12-2010, 10:50 AM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: comancho
Sonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancient Iron View Post
"sigh"

again, rodney peete???

Chris
RIP MONGOOSE

2002 RK Police
95 Big Bore Kit, Weisco Flat Top Pistons, 9.13:1
Engine built by Wilsons of E-town,KY
Vance and Hines Ovals
SE Air Cleaner, K&N Filter
2006 HD Stock Heads
Andrews 26G Cams
Dyno'd by ENGINES BY OTTO

851st ARMY SECURITY AGENCY - Europe - 74-77
Old 03-12-2010, 11:02 AM
El Errante

thrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
I love coffee. . . I gave up my $30 a week coffee shop habit but was having a hard time finding a source for fresh whole bean coffee. A friend turned me on to Peet's. I just got my first shipment yesterday and OMG! It is awesome! The bag of coffee is marked with the roasted date of 03/06. I just opened the Major Dickason's Blend and still have the Italian Roast and Uzuri African Blend to try. I signed up for the Peetniks account. They will send me an email before my next shipment and I can adjust the date of shipment and the content if I so choose. I figure it will cost around $30 a month for this delightful coffee.

Peets

I may try some of this. I've never tried it before.

Old 03-12-2010, 11:10 AM
Doof Clenas Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic View Post

again, rodney peete???
Amanda would have been better I think. I would try the Amanda blend.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg amanda-peet.jpg (33.2 KB, 34 views)

Greg
Old 03-12-2010, 11:19 AM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Software company I worked for was based in San Jose. They had Peet's everywhere there and everybody in the office was a Peet's fan. They even had Peet's for the office coffee pot.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 03-12-2010, 11:30 AM
El Errante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post
Software company I worked for was based in San Jose. They had Peet's everywhere there and everybody in the office was a Peet's fan. They even had Peet's for the office coffee pot.
I would imagine, being that Peets is based in Berkeley, that might have something to do with it....

Old 03-12-2010, 11:36 AM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Prolly. Not like there aren't others out there though (Starbucks, Seattle's Best, etc.). Guess they're just supporting the 'home team'.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me