Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Specific Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Specific Crap No, really, I'm sayin'.

Old 06-21-2015, 03:18 PM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Philosophy Of The Road

Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.
To ride are not to ride? What a stupid question!
Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.
Never ask a biker for directions if you're in a hurry to get there.
A good long ride can clear your mind, restore your faith, and use up a lot of fuel.
It's all about the journey, not the destination.
If you can't get it going with bungee cords and electrician's tape, it's serious.
You only need two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape.
You don't stop riding because you're getting old, but you get old when you stop riding.
Young riders pick a destination and go, old riders pick a direction and go.

The Biker Lifestyle

Many of us are irritable most of the time (unless were in love or just bought a motorcycle). (Carolyn See)
Yes, it's fast. No, you can't ride it.
Chrome don't get you home.
Above ground, and on a motorcycle. Life is good!!
Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.
Bikers and veterans go hand-in-hand and I can assure you that we will never forget. That rumbling sound you hear when a group of bikes come together is not noise sir, it is the harmony of brotherhood coming together for a purpose and cause. (Krista Baker)
You never see a motorcycle parked outside a psychiatrist's office.
People are more violently opposed to fur then leather because it's safer to harass rich woman then motorcycle gangs.
There are two types of people in the world: people who ride motorcycles and people who wished they could ride motorcycles.
Keep the paint up and the rubber down.
Bikers have more fun than people.
You start the game with a full pot of luck and an empty pot of experience. The object is to fill the pot of experience before you empty the pot of luck.
Sometimes the best communication happens when you're on separate bikes.
People are like motorcycles, each is customized a bit differently.
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to ride in the rain!
Never mistake horsepower for staying power.
Better to wear out then rust away.
There is nothing more obscene (ugly) than a new bike on a trailer.
A good rider has balance, judgment, and good timing. So does a good lover.
Pie and coffee are as important as petrol.
Never argue with a woman holding a torque wrench.
I'd rather be riding my motorcycle thinking about God then sitting in church thinking about my motorcycle.
Ride as if your life depended on it!
May all your encounters with the law begin with the words, nice motorcycle.
It takes more love to share the saddle than it does to share the bed.
Whatever it is, it's better in the wind.
To ride are not to ride? What a stupid question!
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
Live to ride. Ride to live.
If you don't ride, then you don't know.
Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.
If the person in the next lane at the stoplight rolls up the window and locks the door, support their view of life by snarling at them.
Work to ride and ride to work.
If she changes her oil more than she changes her mind, follow her.
You can forget what you do for living when your knees are in the breeze.
No matter what marquee you ride, it's all the same wind.
Riding a motorcycle is like playing chess. Anyone can learn the moves, but it takes a lifetime to master the game.
Remember to pay as much attention to your partner as you do your carburetor.
I want to leave this world the same way I came into it, screaming and covered in blood.
Life is too short for traffic. (Dan Bellack)
A biker can smell a party 5000 miles away.
You'll know she loves you if she offers to let you ride her bike. Don't do it and she'll love you even more.
Just another day in Paradise!
There are two roads in life, the twisty one is vastly more fun.

On the Road

If you don't have bugs in your teeth, you haven't been grinning enough!
Never ask a biker for directions if you're in a hurry to get there.
If you're going to lead, then lead. If you're going to follow, get the hell out of my way!
The best alarm clock is sunshine on chrome.
Always back your bike into the curb and sit where you can see it.
When you look down the road, it seems to never end but you better believe it does.
If the countryside seems boring, stop, get off your bike, and go sit in a ditch long enough to appreciate what was here before the asphalt came.
Don't lead the pack unless you know where you're going.
Saddlebags can never hold everything you want, but they can hold everything you need.
Don't argue with an 18-wheeler.
A good long ride can clear your mind, restore your faith, and use up a lot of fuel.
Sleep with one arm through the spokes and keep your pants on.
If you ride like there's no tomorrow, there won't be.
If you want to complain about the pace being set by the road captain, you better be prepared to lead the group yourself.
Sweat wipes off. Road rash doesn't.
Never be afraid to slow down.
A bike on the road is worth two in the shed.
Everyone crashes. Some get back on. Some don't. Some can't.
Catching a yellow jacket in your shirt at 70mph can double your vocabulary.
When you're riding lead, don't spit.
The twisties, not the superslabs, separate the riders from the squids.
If you don't ride in the rain, you don't ride.
Never do less than forty miles before breakfast.
There are those who have crashed and there are those who will crash.
Riding faster than everyone else only guarantees you'll ride alone.
Kansas: home of the highway with 318 miles and 11 curves.
The only good view of a thunderstorm is in your rearview mirror.
A motorcycle can't sing on the streets of a city.
Sometimes the fastest way to get there is to stop for the night.
Two Lane blacktop isn't a highway, it's an attitude.
Well trained reflexes are quicker than luck.
If you really want to know what's going on, watch what's happening at least five cars ahead.
It's all about the journey, not the destination.
Asphalt, the world's fastest tattoo remover.
If you ain't the lead dog, the scenery never changes.
The slower you go, the longer it lasts.

In the Garage

Keep your bike in good repair: motorcycle boots are not comfortable for walking.
Routine maintenance should never be neglected.
Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.
A good mechanic will let you watch without charging you for it.
Always replace the cheapest parts first.
Practice wrenching on your own bike.
Winter is nature's way of telling you to polish.
Good coffee should be indistinguishable from 50 weight motor oil.
If you can't get it going with bungee cords and electrician's tape, it's serious.
Two bikes are useful because at least one can be raided for parts at any given time.
Maintenance is as much art as it is science.
Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.
Beware the rider who says the bike never breaks down.
You only need two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape.
If the bike isn't breaking properly, you don't start by rebuilding the engine.
A friend is someone who will get out of bed at 2 AM to drive his pickup to the middle of nowhere to get you when you're broken down.

About Older Bikers

Learning to ride at 41 is better than never learning to ride at all!
You don't stop riding because you're getting old, but you get old when you stop riding.
There are drunk riders. There are old riders. There are no old, drunk riders.
Gray-haired riders don't get that way from pure luck.
You know you've hit middle-age when you're told to slow down - by your doctor, not a policeman.
Young riders pick a destination and go, old riders pick a direction and go.
Don't mess with old bikers. They don't just look crazy.
As I get older and more fragile, my bikes get bigger, heavier, and more powerful.
Never try to race an old geezer, he may have one more gear then you.

April 13, 2016 -- The day Richard was speechless.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, and may your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young!
--Bob Dylan
Old 06-22-2015, 10:12 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinero View Post
If the person in the next lane at the stoplight rolls up the window and locks the door, support their view of life by snarling at them.
Probably the funniest thing to happen on the ride back from Maggie Valley. Went into the restroom at a gas station, a guy (who probably has a killer dinette set and doesn't even know why that's funny) is in there helping his 4(?) year old son wash his hands. As I'm walking up to the urinal, he starts telling his son, let's go, come on, let's go, hurryuplet'sgocomeon, and they're out the door in a flash. No hand drying, nothing. They even left the water running.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 06-22-2015, 09:02 PM
The other white meat

Last Cigar Smoked: La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial
Infidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
Probably the funniest thing to happen on the ride back from Maggie Valley. Went into the restroom at a gas station, a guy (who probably has a killer dinette set and doesn't even know why that's funny) is in there helping his 4(?) year old son wash his hands. As I'm walking up to the urinal, he starts telling his son, let's go, come on, let's go, hurryuplet'sgocomeon, and they're out the door in a flash. No hand drying, nothing. They even left the water running.
If they only saw the picture of you wearing mouse ears

Now that's scary!

It's a pirates life for me

I know you think you understood what I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

[
Old 06-22-2015, 09:24 PM
Not just another pretty face

vafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:

And the lady from Snappys has a story to tell at bible study.
Old 06-22-2015, 09:26 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by vafatboy View Post
And the lady from Snappys has a story to tell at bible study.
I don't think I was any worse than the rest of y'all.

Old 06-22-2015, 09:59 PM
Not just another pretty face

vafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
I don't think I was any worse than the rest of y'all.

We were all very tame which made her evil stare even more weird.
Old 06-22-2015, 10:35 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Once y'all mentioned it, I refused to look over there. Which makes them stare all the longer. And harder. I bet her stare muscles are still cramped up.

Old 06-22-2015, 10:59 PM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I bet you was sayin something about how deep and cold the water was...

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...

Old 06-22-2015, 11:08 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Naw, that would have been the feller from Arkansas.