Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > Doofapaloozas > VukFest '07
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 09-12-2007, 04:54 PM
Natural born delinquent

RKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Thumbs up TimmyD

Got my VukFest photo CD today. Thanks!!

~ Royal Order of Knights d'Catnip ~

E PLURIBUS DOOFUM
Old 09-13-2007, 05:43 AM
Pimp Daddy Geezer

hogg831 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withhogg831 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withhogg831 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withhogg831 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withhogg831 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withhogg831 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withhogg831 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withhogg831 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withhogg831 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withhogg831 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withhogg831 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Yep!! Great pics, Thanks for your work and sharing of them!!

Any resemblance between the above views and those of my employer are purely coincidental. Any resemblance between the above and my own views is non-deterministic. The question of the existence of views in the absence of anyone to hold them is left as an exercise for the reader. The question of the existence of the reader is left as an exercise for the second god coefficient.

Old 09-13-2007, 05:55 AM
Public Doofender

Highmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milk

Did you know I liked Bobbers?

Old 09-13-2007, 06:17 AM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highmiles View Post
Me too...and I'm a brother Delinquent too!!!

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 09-13-2007, 10:47 AM
Bard of the 43 Words

Last Cigar Smoked: 5 Vegas Miami
TimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by swmnkdinthervr View Post
Me too...and I'm a brother Delinquent too!!!
uhh...I do not have the time to do the research, but I did post something stating that if anyone wanted me to burn some picture CDs of VUKFEST all they had to do was email me their address so that I could mail 'em (.58 cents postage) out to ya.
I only had 4 or 5 people reply.
2003 FXD aka 'Wild Blue'
"Ask not what Doof Clenas can do for you, but what you can do for Doof Clenas." TimmyD (2006)