Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Accessories
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Accessories Horns, Pegs, Guards, MP3, Sat. Radio, GPS, etc.

Old 05-15-2008, 10:20 PM
Politically Incorrect

Big Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygiene
This works good for me.

Engine by Otto.
Sherlyn Popelka, Fugitive, Aggravated Assault, Golf, DUI
Old 05-15-2008, 10:24 PM
KTWillys

5 year old T-Bag 69.00 dollars

33 gallon garbage bag .09 cents

210.00 dollars to spend on tequilla at ES.............. PRICELESS.............
Old 05-16-2008, 07:56 AM
Double-D
Self Proclaimed Pariah

Dirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Tom View Post
This works good for me.
This is interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTWillys View Post
5 year old T-Bag 69.00 dollars

33 gallon garbage bag .09 cents

210.00 dollars to spend on tequilla at ES.............. PRICELESS.............
You guys would all love this. Since I don't drink, it's $210 worth of tequilla for my friends.

Thanks for all the suggestions. Now all I have to do is make a decision.

This is the great thing about the Internet. The ability to tap into a vast base of knowledge when considering stuff like this. Used to be, I'd have to make repeat purchases before finally getting it right. After all, I am a Doof.

'08 Ultra
S&S SPO's
Old 05-16-2008, 12:40 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
I got my Dekker for ~$150 a while back. Looks like they can still be had for less than $200.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 05-16-2008, 12:48 PM
8-Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBear View Post
With three bungee cords or a cargo net and pretty much any $20 duffel will sit tight on the rack. Not as fast to load or as easy to take off but it works. Hell even the red bag would work.
Exactly my thoughts.... couple of bungies and done...

THE RED BAG is by Wenger... got it at JC Penneys on sale for like $40.... cut a piece of masonite to go under the bottom in the bag.... works perfect...

and its a fashionable color...

Old 05-16-2008, 02:05 PM
Double-D
Self Proclaimed Pariah

Dirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post
Exactly my thoughts.... couple of bungies and done...

THE RED BAG is by Wenger... got it at JC Penneys on sale for like $40.... cut a piece of masonite to go under the bottom in the bag.... works perfect...

and its a fashionable color...

It would compliment my Candy Red Sunglo.

'08 Ultra
S&S SPO's
Old 05-16-2008, 04:13 PM
Jams

Fabric or color don't matter. It's weight distribution that is important.

Old 05-16-2008, 04:33 PM
Under Construction

Last Cigar Smoked: Robert Burns Blackwatch, in the '70s
TalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I have a T-bag universal expandable that worked perfectly on the softail's sissybar. A cargo net holds it to the luggage rack on the bagger. I like it because it converts into a backpack.
Somewhat dilapidated, yet functional, Kubota L2500
'20 Branson 3620
'18 Ram 3500 Diesel
'02 Wrangler X, 4" lift on 33 x 12.50s
Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140
Felt Nine 50
Killin' more bees than Monsanto
Old 05-16-2008, 04:49 PM
Just plain Doof

rk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtydan View Post
This is the great thing about the Internet. The ability to tap into a vast base of knowledge when considering stuff like this.
You must of been some palce else then
right

Psalm 23:4 and the Second Amendment are enough for me.

If you have issue with anything in this post. You can address this by opening a dos prompt and typing
cd C:/
and then type
format C:

What you looking for?
Old 05-20-2008, 04:07 PM
Excommunicated

Bofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
My chickies hang from my T-bag very casual like... the straps are a perfect fit for the rack.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg t-bag chickies.JPG (72.0 KB, 47 views)
Old 05-20-2008, 04:47 PM
Double-D
Self Proclaimed Pariah

That's a big one, Bofinn. Is that the Supreme or the larger one (I can't remember the name)?

'08 Ultra
S&S SPO's
Old 05-20-2008, 04:52 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
Might scrath the paint with those chickies.

I have used varius things strap to the rack, with garbage bags.

Been looking at rafting bags. Cabelas has a PVC duffels. Problem is smaller on is a little small, and big one to big, maybe.

I don't want to go with the dry sacks, cause they load from one end and have to pull evrythign out.

The bag from Bass Pro Shops looks interesting
Old 05-20-2008, 05:18 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
Might scrath the paint with those chickies.

I have used varius things strap to the rack, with garbage bags.

Been looking at rafting bags. Cabelas has a PVC duffels. Problem is smaller on is a little small, and big one to big, maybe.

I don't want to go with the dry sacks, cause they load from one end and have to pull evrythign out.

The bag from Bass Pro Shops looks interesting
What happened to your overtime money?
Don't go around looking like Jed Clampett, buy something that fits.
Hell, the Cool Sac stuff ain't bad. I used it on my Wide Glide.
http://www.coolsac.com/Browse.aspx?g...y_code=LUGGAGE

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 05-20-2008, 07:54 PM
Excommunicated

Bofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtydan View Post
That's a big one, Bofinn. Is that the Supreme or the larger one (I can't remember the name)?
http://www.tbags.com/detail.aspx?ID=77&SelectedCat=4

It has a waterproof cover, and two drink bottle holders...
Old 07-17-2008, 10:04 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
I was pretty bummed when my thread about the cabelas bag didn't take off. I though this was going to be the big thing. Everyone would ahve one. It fit perfect.