Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Remodeling or Building
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Remodeling or Building Got a project going or finished... Got a question...

Old 08-05-2009, 08:19 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
I do find cigars help. But Grandma O wants to take my swisher sweets away from me.
Mosquito netting on the umbrella is probably not a good idea, then.
Unless you want to keep your hair short and a fire extinguisher handy.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 08-05-2009, 08:23 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
I was thinking I would roll it up and tie it back. In reality, I am just talking, and will still be thinking about it in a few years.

I don't smoke alot, so would just not smoke when netting is down.
Old 08-05-2009, 09:12 PM
Double-D
The Mechanic

d j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Mary's flowers this spring around the patio for your enjoyment zerk.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 601.jpg (122.6 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 607.jpg (115.0 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 618.jpg (120.1 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 609.jpg (138.4 KB, 56 views)

Old 08-05-2009, 10:42 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
Wow she did quite the job.
Old 08-06-2009, 05:35 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by d j View Post
Those are beautiful! Well done Mary. I know that takes a lot of time and attention, but the results are stunning!

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 08-06-2009, 09:15 AM
Somewhat Bionic

Last Cigar Smoked: Hoyo De Monterrey Robusto
Big Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
What a nice garden. Well done to Mary.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting '..holy sh*t ....what a ride!' - George Carlin

Old 08-06-2009, 09:48 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Thorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sock
Very beautiful Mary and DJ!!

Thorns

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms." "Gimme back, gimme back my bullets"

Old 08-06-2009, 05:08 PM
Excommunicated

Had a trailer sitting on the patio, for a few weeks, and metal washtub longer, put them away. So step in right direction. Well summers almost over, wait until next year and just drink.

Chicken and corn on the cob, on the grill tonight.
Old 08-06-2009, 05:52 PM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

racindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by d j View Post

Thanks d j, Pie already has a lot of flowers, she see's this and its gonna cost me even more money............

Help save a life, become a donor marrow.org

Old 08-06-2009, 05:56 PM
Bon vivant!

orbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
We have an 11' x 12' screen porch off the back of our house.

Most of the perennials in the pic were thinned out at our old house and transferred to the new house.

Last edited by orbit; 08-06-2009 at 06:08 PM.
Old 08-06-2009, 06:28 PM
Doof Babe

Toots is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withToots is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withToots is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withToots is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withToots is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withToots is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withToots is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withToots is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withToots is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withToots is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withToots is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Thanks for the compliments on the flowers. It's one of my favorite hobbies. As far as the patio..........according to DJ all you need is a square patch where you can enjoy a beer and cigar....preferably with friends.........I have to agree except for the cigar part.

Toots

Old 08-06-2009, 06:30 PM
Excommunicated

What about lighting? Any thing interesting with pavers or wall? Sound systems? Coolers? Grilling? Fire pits? I am thinking about getting those curved patio blocks and make one, someday. Would need to extend pavers out farther. Maybe for now just some stones from the stone fence.
Old 08-06-2009, 07:05 PM
Double-D
The Mechanic

d j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I went with concrete because I didn't want to deal with the maint issues with pavers or wood decks.

Old 08-06-2009, 07:11 PM
Excommunicated

Do pavers move with frost? Weeds? Put down some weed blocker. I though maybe extended concreting, might be quicker. Not sure how it would look 1/2 concrete 1/2 paver. Pavers will never crack though. they probably settle.

Menards has some really cool displays. I like the little brick walls. Not sure why.
Old 08-06-2009, 07:22 PM
Yes, they are Real.......

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
Very Nice Flowers, Toots.............

Keeper Of The Toast
2006 Post Whore Of The Year

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........