Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 06-21-2010, 02:15 PM
DD
Lowest of the Low - XLIII

Location: Northern Ohio... the grid paper of motorcycle riding
yolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suck
Exclamation YES... I'M BACK!!!... bet ya missed me... no really, I was gone for like a week?... really I've been gone you bastiches... ha

YES... I'M BACK!!!...
bet ya missed me...

just a little?...
no?...
not at all?
pisser...

My internet provider was able to fix what ever was going wrong that was stopping the doof site from loading on their system to any of their customers.

They explained what the problem was, but it was a bunch of dns router loop gobbledygook... blah blah blah... fixed.

So I am now back!... to share my knowledge and extremely insightful views on all topics brought before me...

I'm glad to see this place held together during my week long banishment from my fellow doofs and ZINTs, I'm sure it was difficult and emotionally taxing on everyone... I'm sorry you had to go so long with out me... but Yolkum is back and everything is to be better now.

Oh dear lord?, did I start talking in the third person again?...
I've been by myself much to long.

Hurry up, some one mock me already!... I'm starting to go stir crazy and my self-esteem has hit an all time high... need to rectify the situation.

Old 06-21-2010, 02:21 PM
R.I.P.
you know better...

mongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Someone say somethin'?

So long for now RedRider

Nine-mile skid, on a ten-mile ride,
Hot as a pistol but cool inside.
Like I told ya, what I said,
Steal your face right off your head.

1965------2006

Old 06-21-2010, 02:25 PM
DD

yolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongoose View Post
Someone say somethin'?
that hurts mongoose... that really hurts.

ah... it's good to be back.

Old 06-21-2010, 02:31 PM
Smoker of Tires

Crabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
you were gone???
Old 06-21-2010, 02:35 PM
gAZINTAs

Diehard is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDiehard is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDiehard is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDiehard is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDiehard is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDiehard is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDiehard is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDiehard is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDiehard is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDiehard is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDiehard is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Really? You were gone?

Old 06-21-2010, 02:42 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
you really were gone???

huh....go figger.
Old 06-21-2010, 02:42 PM
DD

yeah really... i was... really.

ah, hell with it.
I'm leaving.

Old 06-21-2010, 03:03 PM
Pompous Prick

Last Cigar Smoked: Punch maduro
Slick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milk
Shut the door on your way out.

Curt

Old 06-21-2010, 03:05 PM
gAZINTAs

Diehard is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDiehard is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDiehard is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDiehard is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDiehard is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDiehard is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDiehard is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDiehard is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDiehard is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDiehard is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDiehard is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Did he leave yet?

Old 06-21-2010, 03:08 PM
Pompous Prick

Slick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard View Post
Did he leave yet?
All I know is the cat better not be pregnant . . . again.

Curt

Old 06-21-2010, 03:22 PM
DD

yeah... i'm gone.
not her anymore.

left the building...
all done...

completely silent now.

shhhh....

i'm gone.

QUIET I SAID!

still gone.

Old 06-21-2010, 03:22 PM
DD

meow

here kitty

Old 06-21-2010, 03:31 PM
gAZINTAs

Thought he'd never leave.

Old 06-21-2010, 03:41 PM
DD

yeah me too... that guy makes me nuts.
good riddance slick...

Old 06-21-2010, 03:50 PM
Pompous Prick

Quote:
Originally Posted by yolkum View Post
yeah me too... that guy makes me nuts.
good riddance slick...
Wait a minute here.

Curt

Tags
dumbass, internet, loading, missing, problem, return