Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > Doofapaloozas > Colorado 2007 Doofapalooza news and info
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 07-15-2007, 10:29 PM
Jams

Got some of ours up.

Not sure how you resize pictures but if you run Win Xp there is an nifty image resizer <-here-> on their free power tools page that you can make small copies of all the pictures in a folder with one click.
Old 07-15-2007, 10:45 PM
Jams

Priceless ----

Latex gloves to handle the springy thing and the Gordito fox tail

Old 07-16-2007, 05:07 PM
pairofnines

My pictures are uploaded>

Some of questionable quality-------------- but uploaded none the less>

Terry: Feel free to delete any you feel like are using up unnecessary space>

Thanks for allowing us to share>

9's
Old 07-16-2007, 07:52 PM
Excommunicated

LittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suck
My Pictures are up. I had to create my own directory, 8-Ball does not like me any more.
Old 07-16-2007, 08:02 PM
GazintA

TerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milk
Thanks LittleBear. I'm downloading them now and will add them to the gallery at http://www.millfam.org/gallery/v/doofapalooza/

Done - They're added.

Engine by Otto.

Last edited by TerryMiller; 07-16-2007 at 08:13 PM.
Old 07-16-2007, 08:54 PM
Politically Incorrect

Big Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBear View Post
My Pictures are up. I had to create my own directory, 8-Ball does not like me any more.
Don't feel bad, had to make my own also!

Engine by Otto.
Sherlyn Popelka, Fugitive, Aggravated Assault, Golf, DUI
Old 07-17-2007, 07:15 PM
Jams

Here is a "free" program that creates albums with slide show capabilities.

http://www.download.com/JAlbum/3000-...ml?tag=nl.e415

Anything that can be done to keep from having to open all these great pictures up one at time has to be a good deal and if everyone could re-size their pictures with that XP power tool and then create a slide show that would be cool.
Old 07-21-2007, 07:27 AM
GazintA

TerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milk
avi file

51 seconds of movie (skyline drive) at
http://www.millfam.org/doofa/TerryMiller/doof.avi

I had some trouble with sound on quicktime. It played ok on windows media. If you mac users can't hear it let me know and I'll redo it.

If you can download it just once that'll help me out.

Engine by Otto.
Old 07-21-2007, 08:38 AM
BigAlsRK

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryMiller View Post
51 seconds of movie (skyline drive) at
http://www.millfam.org/doofa/TerryMiller/doof.avi

I had some trouble with sound on quicktime. It played ok on windows media. If you mac users can't hear it let me know and I'll redo it.

If you can download it just once that'll help me out.
Where's the rest of us???
Old 07-21-2007, 08:45 AM
GazintA

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAlsFXDL View Post
Where's the rest of us???
That's all the video I had to work with.

Engine by Otto.
Old 07-21-2007, 08:49 AM
Jams

I am getting the audio with no problem --- but I am not getting the video. Tried three times with same results.....?
Old 07-21-2007, 09:01 AM
Under Construction

Last Cigar Smoked: Robert Burns Blackwatch, in the '70s
TalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I could not view it w/ QT, but WMP worked fine.
Somewhat dilapidated, yet functional, Kubota L2500
'20 Branson 3620
'18 Ram 3500 Diesel
'02 Wrangler X, 4" lift on 33 x 12.50s
Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140
Felt Nine 50
Killin' more bees than Monsanto
Old 07-21-2007, 09:08 AM
Excommunicated

LittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jams View Post
I am getting the audio with no problem --- but I am not getting the video. Tried three times with same results.....?
Same hear. WMP user.
Old 07-21-2007, 09:21 AM
BigAlsRK

Ok Mine are loaded

To the directory...now how do we get them to the gallery???
Old 07-21-2007, 10:47 AM
GazintA

Try this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsNgSvyFyZA

Engine by Otto.