Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Veterans
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 04-09-2007, 07:44 PM
Securitas Emeritus

Homesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suck
He had me crying

Did any of y'all hear Neal Boortz's radio show today? An Army ranger called in- he was home on leave from his 2nd tour and heading back to the Sandbox. He wanted to be able to finish the job he started. He said he just couldn't stand the thought that the friends he'd already put in body bags might be for nothing.

This puny little post doesn't do him justice, but I'll never forget him.

joe

FXRT- Hubba Hubba
Old 04-09-2007, 09:00 PM
Same as it ever was.

duhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Quote:
he just couldn't stand the thought that the friends he'd already put in body bags might be for nothing.
I can't stand the fact that there is an entire political party and a sizable percentage of the American people that are actively engaged it bring about that very result.

They own defeat.

Old 04-09-2007, 09:44 PM
Woody218

Quote:
Originally Posted by duhast View Post
I can't stand the fact that there is an entire political party and a sizable percentage of the American people that are actively engaged it bring about that very result.

They own defeat.
I get so damned angry when I hear the rhetoric from the left, they sicken me. The whole bunch should be tried for treason!!

Either we fight terrorism "over there", or we WILL have to fight it here. I guess those blind fools have forgotten what happened on 9/11/01?
Old 04-17-2007, 04:58 AM
chickenman

Amen,America is a great place. Our goverment.........well...I am truly disappointed. The dead and living of WW1, WW2, Korea, Nam and Desert Storm are most likely looking on this war in shock. God Bless Our Troops.