Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Classics
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Classics The Basement at its best! You may continue to post to existing threads, but please refrain from adding any new threads. Thank you !!!

Old 08-09-2007, 06:38 AM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Please review list for verification purposes.....

Here what I've gathered so far.
Please let me know if this is not correct.

RSVPs ..........adults/kids

DCraner..................................1
SeDeluxe................................1
GPO03 FatBoy.........................1
meanbean...............................1
Thorns....................................2
OldMick....................................1
475Wildey...............................1
Garytheterrible.........................2
SLOWHOUND............................2
xkvator...................................1
jshepherd................................2
vafatboy.................................2
darrell.....................................1
TimmyD...................................1
swmnkdinthervr .......................2
Scabbydoo..............................2
Geezer-Glide............................2
BigSwede/LilSwede ..................1/1
Mega/Boop..............................2
GrayRider/AP.............................2 (+4)maybe...
Fire46......................................1
Highmiles..................................1
Yosamite Sam............................1
d_j..........................................1
billymac....................................1
trackstar55...............................1
Baalz.......................................2
RKotter....................................1 __________________________________________________ _______
Total......40
Bikes..........28
Old 08-09-2007, 06:43 AM
Livin Life

darrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suck
Sounds right

Old 08-09-2007, 08:07 AM
ocifer slacky pants
Double-D

Location: Half way down the trail to hell, in a shady meadow of green
Last Cigar Smoked: Nub Dub
squish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
i'll be making half the trip at least.....going to meet up with the mid west contingent for an evening of sheer fun. i sure wish i could make it, hell i even offered a guy $150 bucks to pull my duty for me, but he declined all i can say is that i'm happy to at least get to go as far as i can.

CAUTION! You have entered a Harley based forum. Apply a liberal amount of BS repellent to skin before reading anything by anybody.

Old 08-09-2007, 08:22 AM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Looking good man!!!!!

Meng

TKWSV

Old 08-09-2007, 10:27 AM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by apache36 View Post
i sure wish i could make it, hell i even offered a guy $150 bucks to pull my duty for me, but he declined
How much do you think it would take???

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 08-09-2007, 10:33 AM
ocifer slacky pants
Double-D

Location: Half way down the trail to hell, in a shady meadow of green
Last Cigar Smoked: Nub Dub
squish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post
he said that if he didin't have plans with his family that he would have done it for FREE. doesn't that just get your shorts in a knot?? i'm not going to ask this guy to out family plans aside so i can go screw off, that just wouldn't be right. like i said earlier i'm just glad i can at least make it to gray's. oh and it looks like i'll have a guest or two with me on that part of the trip. buzzingstrings is a definate, and another guy that's been lurking here says if he can get a kitchen pass he'll go too.

CAUTION! You have entered a Harley based forum. Apply a liberal amount of BS repellent to skin before reading anything by anybody.

Old 08-09-2007, 10:34 AM
Public Doofender

Highmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post
Does this mean ANOTHER hat?

oh well.

Did you know I liked Bobbers?

Old 08-09-2007, 10:36 AM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Based on THIS, I guess not.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 08-09-2007, 10:57 AM
Public Doofender

Highmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milk
BUMMER

Old 08-09-2007, 11:46 AM
R.I.P.
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Garytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recently
Question

Technically, I guess we're 2+. 2 plus the attack beast. Actually, our not quite 12 pound, fluffy-puppy, Shih-A-Poo (Shih Tzu/Poodle). Thing'll friendly/lick ya to death. Female hearts will melt. Is okay Dave, or any conflicts? Dogs of your own that it will upset/cause problems, whatever? She'll just hang around and socialize... Otherwise, it's difficult to be gone long with my wife's severe O.D.D. (Obsessive Doggie Disorder).
Old 08-09-2007, 11:49 AM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Kramer, our Golden Retriever, would love it.
He's a Love Muffin, himself.
Old 08-09-2007, 11:52 AM
GrayRider

Well, I hope Scabby's chaps don't scare the pooches...I hear they have Emu scent on them.
Old 08-09-2007, 11:54 AM
Clubhouse Electrician

Crap.
Those thing better not have any pheromones.
Scabby might be gettin' Leg Humped by a certain 110lb. Golden....
Old 08-09-2007, 12:22 PM
Bard of the 43 Words

Last Cigar Smoked: 5 Vegas Miami
TimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q-Dog View Post
Crap.
Those thing better not have any pheromones.
Scabby might be gettin' Leg Humped by a certain 110lb. Golden....
I think that it would be OK with The Scab...
...I mean, him having that as one of his hobbies, anyway...
...along with emu wrestlin' of course...

...just sayin'
2003 FXD aka 'Wild Blue'
"Ask not what Doof Clenas can do for you, but what you can do for Doof Clenas." TimmyD (2006)

Old 08-09-2007, 12:54 PM
Public Doofender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garytheterrible View Post
Technically, I guess we're 2+. 2 plus the attack beast. Actually, our not quite 12 pound, fluffy-puppy, Shih-A-Poo (Shih Tzu/Poodle). Thing'll friendly/lick ya to death. Female hearts will melt. Is okay Dave, or any conflicts? Dogs of your own that it will upset/cause problems, whatever? She'll just hang around and socialize... Otherwise, it's difficult to be gone long with my wife's severe O.D.D. (Obsessive Doggie Disorder).
I've got a Shih Tzu/Poodle named Jake. He's staying home, or EVERYONE would get leg humped.