Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > NoVA Delinquents > General Talk
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

General Talk You tawkin' to me?!

Old 03-20-2011, 08:52 AM
Double-D, MLA III, CLS

BluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluesFan View Post
Well, after that masterful grovel I feel wholly inadequate in my suck up skills.

I did ride several miles today. 317. all but 120 with Ds and a DD. (How's THAT for committable...errr...ment?

Let's see if i can get the list right. In no particular order....

'05Train
Slowhound
GP03FatBoy
BackRoad Mike
TimmyD

I think that's right. I was focussing more on real names than handles

Russ
Mike
Wayne
Timmy
Greg

So, May I please be one?
OK, how's about some sucking up? Butt kissing, etc.

I know swmnkd is a busy guy, what with the running of the kingdom and all, but if someone would pass on my humble request I'd be most grateful.

And, since huckinfrog did such a nice job....

:Kiss Ass:

How's that, 1 SOS for every mile?

Oil, heat, vibration and noise.

At work, oil analysis, thermography, vibration analysis, and ultrasonics.

At play, Harley.

Same same, right?

Only 43 more states to go!

Remember, never make a straight on a left hand bridge.

It WILL leave a mark.

Old 03-22-2011, 06:45 PM
Double-D, MLA III, CLS

BluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
is this thing on?

At play, Harley.

Same same, right?

It WILL leave a mark.

Old 03-22-2011, 07:02 PM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
is this thing on?
Dude, be patient.

Ich bin Sven Hoek.

Old 03-22-2011, 07:54 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSkip View Post
Dude, be patient.
OK, let's try again.

Please see the requirement below which is copied from the detailed instructions in post one of this thread. Please pay particular attention to the part highlighted in red:

'I' Ride with an original NoVa Delinquent - Make a ride with an original NoVa Deliquent (examples - the 43rd Prophet himself, vafatboy, Backroad Mike, TimmyD, My name is Doug, billymac, GPO03Fatboy, SLOWHOUND) and you automatically qualify. After you complete the ride, you need only post the details in this thread with confirmation from the Delinquent with whom you rode. As soon as the 43rd Prophet has the opportunity to review your request, it will be approved.

As soon as one of the "original" delinquents you rode with posts a confirmation of that ride in this thread I will personally entreat the 43rd Prophet for a decision in your favor.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 03-22-2011, 08:36 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
And I swim hasn't been online in a while

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 03-22-2011, 08:53 PM
Bon vivant!

orbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post
OK, let's try again.

Please see the requirement below which is copied from the detailed instructions in post one of this thread. Please pay particular attention to the part highlighted in red:

'I' Ride with an original NoVa Delinquent - Make a ride with an original NoVa Deliquent (examples - the 43rd Prophet himself, vafatboy, Backroad Mike, TimmyD, My name is Doug, billymac, GPO03Fatboy, SLOWHOUND) and you automatically qualify. After you complete the ride, you need only post the details in this thread with confirmation from the Delinquent with whom you rode. As soon as the 43rd Prophet has the opportunity to review your request, it will be approved.

As soon as one of the "original" delinquents you rode with posts a confirmation of that ride in this thread I will personally entreat the 43rd Prophet for a decision in your favor.
Does this mean he has to grovel an 'original' as well???????

Or will a bribe do???????

Old 03-22-2011, 09:34 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
OK, how's about some sucking up? Butt kissing, etc.

I know swmnkd is a busy guy, what with the running of the kingdom and all, but if someone would pass on my humble request I'd be most grateful.

And, since huckinfrog did such a nice job....

How's that, 1 SOS for every mile?
I couldn't quote that whole thing.

Yes, I'm confirming that Robert "Don't call him Bob" did ride with not 1, not 2, not 3, but FOUR, yes count them, FOUR original delinquents (Backroad Mike, Slowhound, GP003Fatboy and Timmy D) on New Years Day, Jan 1, 2001.

Russ was there too.

Kimber

Old 03-22-2011, 11:39 PM
Somewhat Bionic

Last Cigar Smoked: Hoyo De Monterrey Robusto
Big Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backroad Mike View Post

Yes, I'm confirming that Robert "Don't call him Bob" did ride with not 1, not 2, not 3, but FOUR, yes count them, FOUR original delinquents (Backroad Mike, Slowhound, GP003Fatboy and Timmy D) on New Years Day, Jan 1, 2001.

Russ was there too.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting '..holy sh*t ....what a ride!' - George Carlin

Old 03-23-2011, 03:17 AM
S.S.S.

Sleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Cheese View Post
OK....so he is off by 10 years!

Old 03-23-2011, 06:57 AM
A Delinquent by Birth

SLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeveless View Post
OK....so he is off by 10 years!
I think that was wishful thinking on his part because he felt much better in 2001,I know I did.

Old 03-23-2011, 09:22 AM
Doof Babe
Grenade Launcher
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Does second-hand count?
Boop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Swm works out of town. He'll be along eventually.

W.W.B.D?

Boop-Oop-A-Doof
Old 03-23-2011, 05:03 PM
Double-D, MLA III, CLS

Quote:

Russ was there too.
thank you sir.

At play, Harley.

Same same, right?

It WILL leave a mark.

Old 03-23-2011, 05:14 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Quote:

Russ was there too.
Following the above confirmation I have made the 43rd Prophet, swmnkdinthervr, aware of your request and the completion on the requirements. As he is temporarily without internet access, he has asked me to make his decision known and welcome you as a newly confirmed NOVA Delinquent/DD.

Congratulations on achieving such a lofty status.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 03-23-2011, 05:37 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
I thought Brokebike Mike already was one.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 03-23-2011, 05:52 PM
Double-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
I thought Brokebike Mike already was one.
He is. He was the required "confirmation" from an original Delinquent that was being awaited before the 43rd Prophet was prepared to consider BluesFan's request.

Didn't get much sleep last night?