Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Movie Reviews
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Movie Reviews Have you seen a good one? Maybe a bomb..tell us about it here.

Old 01-02-2009, 12:00 AM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
No Country for old Men

Sucks. Regret ever watching it. They owe me 2 hours of my life.

I can't beleive that movie had such reviews. The ending sucked. Its like they paid the writer in advance. He cashed his check and skipped town.

I've seen alot of dud endings, and laughed it off. But this just grade A sucked. I think Tommy Lee, took the money and run on this too. Needed some beer money I guess.
Old 01-02-2009, 12:51 AM
Yes, they are Real.......

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
Yea, the ending pretty much Sucked............But them Coen boys always make weird movies...............

Keeper Of The Toast
2006 Post Whore Of The Year

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........
Old 01-02-2009, 12:54 AM
Double-D

mudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Gonna take your advice and save the money and the time.Maybe you guys could be the doof movie guys.Maybe a zint in there to

Old 01-02-2009, 01:08 AM
Just breakin' balls

71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk
2008 pretty much sucked for decent movies.....very thin.

I wanna live forever...So far so good

Stoney61 is a Demi God

I'm not bald, it's a solar panel for a sex machine!
Old 01-02-2009, 01:15 AM

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by 71baldboy View Post
2008 pretty much sucked for decent movies.....very thin.
I agree.........

Keeper Of The Toast

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........
Old 01-02-2009, 01:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudslinger View Post
Gonna take your advice and save the money and the time.Maybe you guys could be the doof movie guys.Maybe a zint in there to
I like that idea.........The Jooeeeyyy and Zerk Movie Review........

I give, The Dark Knight..... Two Thumbs Up........

Ironman........One Thumb

Hancock.......One Small Mega Thumb

Zerk....What are your thoughts?????

Keeper Of The Toast

Old 01-02-2009, 01:45 AM
Outlaw

Last Cigar Smoked: Camel WIDES
Sidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I didn't see any new movies in 2008. I'll just wait for them to come out on TV.

"It's not the dog in the fight, but the fight in the dog." - Michael Vick.
Old 01-02-2009, 06:38 AM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
I didn't see any TV in 2008. I'll wait for them to come out on movie.
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.
Old 01-02-2009, 06:42 AM
BigAlsRK

Watched "Don't Mess With The Zohan" last night....that one really sucked....worst movie I have ever seen
Old 01-02-2009, 06:53 AM
Just breakin' balls

71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyjsb View Post
I like that idea.........The Jooeeeyyy and Zerk Movie Review........

I give, The Dark Knight..... Two Thumbs Up........
That was a good film. I think Heath (rip) lived up to the hype.

I walked outta of a Mike Myers movie, forget the title, he's like some dude from India or some shit, the tickets were free.

I wanna live forever...So far so good

Stoney61 is a Demi God

I'm not bald, it's a solar panel for a sex machine!
Old 01-02-2009, 07:10 AM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
I saw Dark Knight just recently. Seemed good. Was late, would like to watch it a 2nd time. Alot to that movie. The new Batman movies seem to be the best so far. Darker.
Old 01-02-2009, 07:11 AM
Known Associate

susqy doesn't need a tube socksusqy doesn't need a tube socksusqy doesn't need a tube socksusqy doesn't need a tube socksusqy doesn't need a tube socksusqy doesn't need a tube socksusqy doesn't need a tube socksusqy doesn't need a tube socksusqy doesn't need a tube socksusqy doesn't need a tube socksusqy doesn't need a tube sock
I heard that "No Country .."was real dark and I get tired of that type of cynical stuff where folks are mostly evil and brutal . Anyone trying to be good is naive and stupid, (and poor) at least according to current thought.
Old 01-02-2009, 07:21 AM
Excommunicated

I heard the same thing, how violent it was. It was not that graphic. Ya alot of people got shot, and some blood, but not that bad.

I really didn't think it was dark, evil or brutal, I didn't think it was anything. I though the movie just lacked. Why was Tommy Lee Jones even in the movie, he contributed nothing, except adding minutes to the movie

I did like the initial set up of the movie. Guy out hunting in TX comes across drug deal that went bad. Everyone shot each other, 2 million there.

I thought he was stupid to bring the water back all those hours later. If he was gonna bring the guy water, why wait. That guy had to be dead by then.
Old 01-02-2009, 09:01 AM
Under Construction

Last Cigar Smoked: Robert Burns Blackwatch, in the '70s
TalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudslinger View Post
Maybe you guys could be the doof movie guys. Maybe a zint in there to

Somewhat dilapidated, yet functional, Kubota L2500
'20 Branson 3620
'18 Ram 3500 Diesel
'02 Wrangler X, 4" lift on 33 x 12.50s
Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140
Felt Nine 50
Killin' more bees than Monsanto

Last edited by TalonChief; 01-02-2009 at 10:13 AM.
Old 01-02-2009, 10:01 AM
R.I.P.
<--- Captain Itch!

Red Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
Sucks. Regret ever watching it. They owe me 2 hours of my life.

I can't beleive that movie had such reviews. The ending sucked. Its like they paid the writer in advance. He cashed his check and skipped town.

I've seen alot of dud endings, and laughed it off. But this just grade A sucked. I think Tommy Lee, took the money and run on this too. Needed some beer money I guess.
Yep, I didn't even finish watching the movie to the end...

'Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.' - William Penn

I want to live and ride free, unencumbered by all but God's love.
'06' FLSTNI, $43 per gallon!