Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > Highway 43 Rides and Photos
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Highway 43 Rides and Photos Post them here or they get lost...

Old 04-22-2007, 08:09 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Illinois 43/7 Run 4-21-07

Well, Big Tom, Bofinn, TerryMiller, djk, and I took a little ride yesterday...

djk will have to post his pics, and tell his story for his run to be Doofishal, but I thought I'd post up what I had too... I got to Cat herd the group up to route 7 (thanks guys), then Big Tom took over to "The Sign," his sign to be exact, since he is the actual explorer that found it...

Geez djk, how long did it actually take you to write on that duct tape, I remember someone asking ya if you were writing a novel - well, ya made it...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Smaller djk forever tape.jpg (97.4 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg Smaller djk and bike at sign.JPG (91.3 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg Smaller djk made it.jpg (66.8 KB, 18 views)

Old 04-22-2007, 08:13 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Group 1

OK, from left to right

TerryMiller, Bofinn, djk, and Big Tom
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tm bf dj tom at sign.JPG (74.1 KB, 23 views)

Old 04-22-2007, 08:16 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Group 2

This one is, left to right.....

djk, BoFinn, me, and TerryMiller
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Smaller dj bf me tm sign.JPG (99.7 KB, 18 views)

Old 04-22-2007, 08:21 AM
GrayRider

Outstanding!
Old 04-22-2007, 08:25 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

I nearly fell over when Terry pulled this little spring out...........

By the way Terry, when you said "wonder if that was Al," I didn't catch on until we started rollin' again - I nearly fell off the bike!

(a truck trailering a bike passed us................)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TM at the sign.JPG (66.1 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg Smaller Close up Springy.jpg (79.3 KB, 6 views)

Old 04-22-2007, 08:30 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Bofinn made sure he signed off on this "very special" sign too (he already made his 43 run, but this sign is special!)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Smaller Bofinn after signing.jpg (99.5 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg Smaller Bofinn marking.jpg (97.3 KB, 18 views)

Old 04-22-2007, 08:39 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Last one here, just wanted to show how it works...

notice djk (on left), a prospect, and TerryMiller (gAZINTa) on the right -
Big Tom (long time, and WISE DooF) in the middle...

See how Tom (remember, he's Wise) has kept separation between himself and the other two? Can't let a prospect, or gAZINTa get too close.

Ridin' with a gAZINTa worried me, especially since I forgot to bring the Lysol! I had to ride all the way home to spray myself, see I didn't want to stop along the way, and buy some Lysol, didn't want to chance infecting an innocent bystander with gAZINTA spores.

I must admit, I was quite light headed by the time I reached the safety of home, and my can of Lysol!

(Terry, I'm just fun at ya )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Smaller dj tom tm.jpg (114.2 KB, 19 views)

Last edited by hornrocker; 04-22-2007 at 08:44 AM.
Old 04-22-2007, 08:55 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

By the way..........

Terry, DJ, and Jim (Bofinn) actually headed on up to Wisconsin to hit highway 43 there too!

All have checked in and are home safely, glad to hear that!

Old 04-22-2007, 10:32 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

racindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
ya bunch of sign molesters!!!!.................

looks like a good time was had, I'll be sure to catch the next get together of Illinois Doofs..........

Help save a life, become a donor marrow.org

Old 04-22-2007, 10:39 AM
GazintA

TerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milk
We missed ya man. Wish ya could have made it.

Engine by Otto.
Old 04-22-2007, 11:02 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
Very nice pix. Looks like you all had a good time. It proves that Doofs and gazintas can get along!

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Original Cat Herder KC.
Old 04-22-2007, 11:31 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

genoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sock
Very cool. 4 dOOfs and 1 GazintA together at the very special Illinois 43/7 sign. Maybe some day we can get 43 dOOfs and 7 GazintAs there.
Good job!

And Congratulations djk! expect harassment in the vote thread.

Old 04-22-2007, 11:50 AM
Double-D
The Mechanic

d j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Thanks guys.After a long lesson from my daughter on how to resize pictures and put them in my post,it is ready for your amusement!dj

Old 04-22-2007, 01:38 PM
GazintA

TerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milk
The vote thread deserves harassment. DJ's too good for the dOOfs!!!! That man's born GazintA.

Engine by Otto.
Old 07-19-2008, 01:17 PM
Excommunicated

Bofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornrocker View Post
Last one here, just wanted to show how it works...

notice djk (on left), a prospect, and TerryMiller (gAZINTa) on the right -
Big Tom (long time, and WISE DooF) in the middle...

See how Tom (remember, he's Wise) has kept separation between himself and the other two? Can't let a prospect, or gAZINTa get too close.

Ridin' with a gAZINTa worried me, especially since I forgot to bring the Lysol! I had to ride all the way home to spray myself, see I didn't want to stop along the way, and buy some Lysol, didn't want to chance infecting an innocent bystander with gAZINTA spores.

I must admit, I was quite light headed by the time I reached the safety of home, and my can of Lysol!

(Terry, I'm just fun at ya )
And it all went down hill from this point in time...