Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Important Stuff > Forum Feedback
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Forum Feedback Let us know what you think... mistakes, suggestions... or, My God, its just perfect!

Old 12-14-2009, 10:48 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Finally got all the map files..

...weeded out of the forum software.
If anybody wants a map, they need to find one that doesn't require a forum hack, and we can set it up like we did Frappr.
Deal?

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 12-14-2009, 11:13 PM
Keeper of Slivowitz

Heidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Deal.

Just make me a map with FL, TN, AR, DE, NJ. NC, KY, VA, MD, DC, PA,

....please......
Old 12-14-2009, 11:25 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
It's in my tour-pak, whenever you want it.

Old 12-14-2009, 11:41 PM
Keeper of Slivowitz

Heidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
What about now?
Old 12-14-2009, 11:54 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Sure.
Tour pak's unlocked.

Old 12-15-2009, 07:14 AM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
did you forget NY on purpose?
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 12-15-2009, 01:50 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Doesn't look like the Frappr replacement, Platial, can be set up as limited access like Frappr could.

One possibility is to do a Google "My Maps" that would not be public and would require granted access. The initial map would have to be created and then anyone that wanted to have a copy would have to submit a request containing their address and contact information. They would be added to the map and the access link would be forwarded to them. That would take a bit of work and would probably require at least a few people to maintain. I'd be willing to work on it if some others would be willing to help maintain it.

The HD Rider Planner mapping system could also be used in a similar fashion.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 12-15-2009, 01:53 PM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: comancho
Sonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
i am teachable....i think....

Chris
RIP MONGOOSE

2002 RK Police
95 Big Bore Kit, Weisco Flat Top Pistons, 9.13:1
Engine built by Wilsons of E-town,KY
Vance and Hines Ovals
SE Air Cleaner, K&N Filter
2006 HD Stock Heads
Andrews 26G Cams
Dyno'd by ENGINES BY OTTO

851st ARMY SECURITY AGENCY - Europe - 74-77
Old 12-15-2009, 01:56 PM
Pu Dekcuf Lla

PeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Whats a forum hack?
Old 12-15-2009, 02:07 PM
Double-D

BigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milk
I'm in for grunt work as long as I don't have to figger nothin' out.

gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2007
gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2015
Old 12-15-2009, 02:09 PM
Double-D
Lone Doof

Last Cigar Smoked: Griffin
RoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTOE View Post
I'm in for grunt work as long as I don't have to figger nothin' out.
+ 1

Old 12-15-2009, 03:58 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeper View Post
Whats a forum hack?
Non-forum software added to the forum software to make it do something it wasn't designed to do.
Only marginally advisable when the developer doesn't fall off the face of the earth, and even less advisable when they do.

Old 12-15-2009, 04:25 PM
Doof Clenas Member

Parks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sock
I went out and created a public Google Map, just playing around. I was short on time though and got frustrated quickly to boot.

Time to Nut up, or Shut up. -Tallahassee
Old 12-15-2009, 04:29 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parks View Post
I went out and created a public Google Map, just playing around. I was short on time though and got frustrated quickly to boot.
Sounds like when I fly Delta.

Old 12-15-2009, 05:15 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Half Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
I would help. At least as much as a computer-illiterate can help.