Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Riding Stories and Adventures
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 08-06-2012, 09:46 PM
Doof Clenas Member

IRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suck
Sturgis 2012

I finally made it! After years of trying a friend put together a trip. Two couples and 3 solos from Cleveland area and one solo from Minnesota.
Two of us drove to take the luggage, plus, I"m not a big fan of two days on I-90. Not exactly the Pacific Highway.

So far I've made it to Sturgis twice, Needle Highway, Spearfish Canyon and Deadwood. (Arrived Saturday). Stopped at the Full Throttle last night and it wasn't very busy/wild. Official opening today so we have to stop back. Heading to Yellowstone tomorrow and back here Friday. Play to visit the Buffalo Chip then. They had a bike run from Deadwood today. Saw Neal Schonn from Journey (playing BC tonight), Robby Kneivel, Arlen Ness. Ness was on an amazing bike. Schonn was on a tricked out SG SE.

95 degrees each day. Toasty.

Any must sees while I'm hear?
Old 08-06-2012, 09:55 PM
gAZINTAs

NotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Knuckle Saloon is fun too!!!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
June Bug
Woman of a Thousand Names

*Basically whatever you want to call me.

Old 08-06-2012, 10:07 PM
Pompous Prick

Last Cigar Smoked: Punch maduro
Slick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milk
Side Hack saloon is OK.

Curt

Old 08-06-2012, 10:40 PM
Mind the thorns

Margarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
You going over 14A to Yellowstone? The Medicine Wheel atop the Big Horns is cool. Devils Tower is worth a stop. Badlands route is a good ride. Bear Butte is a good place and just out of Sturgis.

Preserve the planet: repeal the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
Old 08-07-2012, 08:23 AM
Confirmed Luddite

Last Cigar Smoked: Snack Pack Tapioca
Uesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I was going to say the Passion Play in Spearfish but I just found out they no longer perform it. It was quite the experience with live animals and everything.

Old 08-07-2012, 08:36 AM
snow pirate

Last Cigar Smoked: No thanks.
stoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Hey, if ya see a red switchback with Ontario plates, and a blonde female rider with big..... ummm........ eyes.......

Tell her I said hey, and have a good time!!!

(she's a coworker)

ALL WHO WANDER ARE NOT LOST.

GFFG
Old 08-07-2012, 12:28 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Have a great time Bud and take a lot of pics.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 08-07-2012, 06:58 PM
Double-D

huckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suck
Custer State Park has a lot of grins, try and take a few minutes at Crazy Horse north of Custer on 395, the iron mountain road is fun. There's a nice back road between Keystone and Hill City. Rockerville is worth a visit. The Vanocker Canyon road south out of Sturgis with a stop at Nemo is good too.

Old 08-07-2012, 07:02 PM
Doof Cadet

Last Cigar Smoked: don't smoke no friggin ceegars
knuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sock
Have a great time

Doofbag Fer EverI smell Fish