Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Ladies Area...
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Ladies Area... We are proud to put you up here!

Old 02-14-2007, 05:06 PM
not Lady G, but....

route66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
My son was telling us that for his 10yr reunion, the popular ones were all fat and the little mousey girls that no one noticed were exotic dancers, they got noticed!

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." (Tacitus, Roman historian 55-117 A.D.)

Original 43%er

CAT HERDER GORGE CROSSER SKYLINE

My buddy!
Old 02-14-2007, 05:10 PM
not Lady G, but....

route66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Godiva View Post
Yeah - and if you follow all the rules, you miss most of the GOOD STUFF!!!
Like the shirt says, "Good girls go to heaven, bad girls get to go everywhere."

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." (Tacitus, Roman historian 55-117 A.D.)

Original 43%er

CAT HERDER GORGE CROSSER SKYLINE

My buddy!
Old 02-14-2007, 05:35 PM
Are these on right?

Lady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006FLSTNI View Post
I wouldnt mind being the Alligator OOPS did I say that -- In all seriousness LadyG is all woman --- I couldn't imagine her being A DORK and shy at all. Hard to believe she didnt have the guys fighting over who was taking her to the dance.

Peace
Awww - thanks! LOL! I have to thank my parents for buying me a pony when I was younger so I'd have something I could be good at and build my confidence, since my older sister was a well-known medal-winning figure skater who got a lot of recognition. I went on to become a Midwest Dressage Champion in 1983 at the Bloomfield Hills Hunt Club in Detroit... Thanks Mom and Dad!

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with someone who's unarmed..."

GBNF FIRE46, RED RIDER, MONGOOSE

Old 02-14-2007, 08:02 PM
2006FLSTNI

LadyG It is my pleasure -- Besides I have a bad habit of being as Im Told "BRUTALLY HONEST" and I do try to be civil about it -- You are truely a Class Act and A Beautiful Woman -- Inside and Out -- Dont ever change who you are -- I mean that in a very good way

Peace
Dan
Old 02-14-2007, 10:49 PM
Known Associate

P 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Did it just get all warm and fuzzy in here?

I just heard some violins and ship.

I am just breaking chops.

It;s time to remind our selves its all about the motorcycle DooFage

] G A Z I N T A S Doofspicible............

CT-7, MA-7, NY-7, CT-43, MA-43, NY-43
Old 02-15-2007, 12:40 PM
Are these on right?

Lady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by P 0 P E Y E View Post
Did it just get all warm and fuzzy in here?

I just heard some violins and ship.

I am just breaking chops.

It;s time to remind our selves its all about the motorcycle DooFage
LOL! Yeah, I hear birds chirping too, but I'm still going to give you guys half an hour to stop saying all those nice things about me....

Old 02-15-2007, 02:29 PM
Same as it ever was.

duhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygiene
There once was a girl

Who had a little curl

Right in the middle of her forehead.

When she was good

She was very very good

And when she was bad

She was marvelous.

Old 02-15-2007, 06:58 PM
Give me my Lays Beaver!

Biker Bry has failed to amuse us
Quote:
Originally Posted by P 0 P E Y E View Post
Hey L.G.

I must say that the Roadking is looking very cool.
What Roadking?

Old 02-16-2007, 12:25 PM
GRLEGRL

Wink You go away for a few days....

And I got a blond cutie with a nice rearview on my thread. My compliments Lady G. That's awesome that you blew away your reunion with your badazz look.

I wasn't a geek in highschool, I was "artsy". You know the laid back kids bringing back J Joplin, the Doors, tye dyes, and 4:20...we also painted and drew. Played sports too, but didn't get dubbed a jock until college...better that than a sorority girl.

fruh-fruh = poodlelike, sissy, high maintanence, annoying
Old 02-16-2007, 12:27 PM
GRLEGRL

Hey! My name is colored pink! Maybe I am a girl...
I'm so confused
Old 02-16-2007, 12:29 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Trust me, you are a girl

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 02-16-2007, 01:50 PM
Are these on right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRLEGRL View Post
Hey! My name is colored pink! Maybe I am a girl...
I'm so confused
It's OK - I'm pink too - it's because we're DOOF BABES! And yes, you are DEFINITELY a girl! LOL!

And for you guys who might still be confused, it's pronounced "froo froo", if that helps any!

Old 02-16-2007, 04:30 PM
package shredder

chnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Godiva View Post
And for you guys who might still be confused, it's pronounced "froo froo", if that helps any!
Don't care how it's pronounced.........long as I get to be the 'gator........
Old 02-16-2007, 06:56 PM
GRLEGRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by chnpostal View Post
Don't care how it's pronounced.........long as I get to be the 'gator........
See Lady G, that's what you get for being too dang sexy!
Old 02-16-2007, 07:24 PM
package shredder

chnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRLEGRL View Post
See Lady G, that's what you get for being too dang sexy!
Selling yourself short there, GRLEGRL........the only difference is that you haven't posted your pics yet.

Don't make us go to the "old place" and compile a photo album for ya......it would be much better if you would just start anew!