Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 09-11-2007, 11:41 PM
I Like Dirt...!

Last Cigar Smoked: BubbleGum
Xkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suck
I saw a FatBob...

today on my way to work...

might have been one of the techs from Cerini's test ridin' it...

have to get tires on Wife's Tahoe tomorrow morning down that way, so if i have time i'm goin' to stop & see...

Some Mornings I Wake Up Grouchy.....others, I Let Her Sleep

Old 09-11-2007, 11:52 PM
8-Ball

bring camera... check for Rocker C... that is all...
Old 09-12-2007, 07:01 AM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
RKotter & I saw one on Saturday.
Open house at Old Glory H-D.

It was on the floor...people drooling all over it, touching it...spreadin' their DNA around.... with a sign that said "SOLD"...!.

If that was mine I wouldda been pi$$ed.
Old 09-12-2007, 10:01 AM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q-Dog View Post
RKotter & I saw one on Saturday.
Open house at Old Glory H-D.

It was on the floor...people drooling all over it, touching it...spreadin' their DNA around.... with a sign that said "SOLD"...!.

If that was mine I wouldda been pi$$ed.
Damm! You'd get arrested for that kind of public behavior here...

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 09-13-2007, 11:36 AM
I Like Dirt...!

Xkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suck
i stopped at Cerini's this morning...the FatBob didn't come from there...

but he stopped there right after i saw him to show it off...they didn't know him or what dealer he got it from...

there 1st one is scheduled to be shipped the last week of this month...

...and the Rockers have been pushed back a month...he said they might see them in Nov.

I did see an Ultra in Pacific blue/Black that looked real purty...
they had a Heritage in that color conmb. that looked good too...

Last edited by Xkvator; 09-13-2007 at 11:43 AM.
Old 09-14-2007, 12:11 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
Ours will be shipped the 18th! Yippee..........

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Original Cat Herder KC.
Old 09-14-2007, 03:41 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: New World by AJ Fernandez
Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynageno View Post
Ours will be shipped the 18th! Yippee..........

put a little more definition around "ours"

Old 09-14-2007, 03:47 PM
Just plain Doof

rk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock View Post

put a little more definition around "ours"
yeah
sup Geno

Psalm 23:4 and the Second Amendment are enough for me.

If you have issue with anything in this post. You can address this by opening a dos prompt and typing
cd C:/
and then type
format C:

What you looking for?
Old 09-14-2007, 08:49 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Thorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sock
Dealer said the Rocker has been delayed. How long?...dunno.

Thorns

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms." "Gimme back, gimme back my bullets"

Old 09-14-2007, 10:42 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
Like I said HER bike will be shipped on the 18th...

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Original Cat Herder KC.
Old 09-15-2007, 10:12 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Went to a dealer yesterday and we sat on a FatBob. It was even better in person...

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Original Cat Herder KC.
Old 09-15-2007, 01:41 PM
I Like Dirt...!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynageno View Post
Went to a dealer yesterday and we sat on a FatBob. It was even better in person...
You sat on Fat Bob, the person...?

Old 09-15-2007, 05:38 PM
Double-D
Self Proclaimed Pariah

Dirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
We saw a Fatbob at Black Hills HD. I liked it.

'08 Ultra
S&S SPO's
Old 09-15-2007, 07:54 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkvator View Post
You sat on Fat Bob, the person...?
He was the salesman!

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Original Cat Herder KC.