Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Celebrations!
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Celebrations! Birthday, anniversary, or something worthy of celebration? Share with us here..

Old 11-09-2008, 11:16 PM
Doof Clenas Member

Chevtek is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChevtek is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChevtek is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChevtek is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChevtek is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChevtek is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChevtek is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChevtek is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChevtek is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChevtek is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChevtek is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Happy Bday Dan !!!

2006 Road King Custom Vivid Black

Old 11-09-2008, 11:44 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

KingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suck
Happy Birthday my Friend.
I'm happy to have met you
I'm Happy to have been fortunate enough to share the road with you.
But most of all, I'm happy I can call You friend.
Heres to many many more.

KT

" A PiRaTeS Life for Me "
Old 11-10-2008, 03:24 AM
What you lookin' at!?!?!?

Jeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Happy Birthday there DD.

Offically Old enough to ride a Geezer-Glide.
(Geezer-glide is a registered trademark of Harley Davidson Tour bikes, Any reference to a member of the DooF Clena of other forum screen name is strictly accidental. The reference is that I ride a Harley Davdison Tour bike, not some old dude that there is not enough alcohol in the world to get me to ride.)

Doctor JT 43

Eastern side
Profesional Rockat Surgen

Old 11-10-2008, 01:21 PM
Double-D
Self Proclaimed Pariah

Dirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
We had fun at the in laws and then I visited with a friend for a while. All in all, yesterday was a good day for a birthday. Thanks for all the well wishes from my friends here. On the surface, these Bday threads may seem corny but seeing an enthusiastic Happy Happy from you all made me feel great. You people are the best.

'08 Ultra
S&S SPO's