Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Let Us Know About Upcoming Rides and Events > The Great Lakes Region
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

The Great Lakes Region Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio and Wisconsin.

Old 02-02-2008, 10:37 AM
Double-D
The Mechanic

d j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Official 2008 Chicago Bike Show Itinerary

I wanted to get a separate thread going to cover our schedule for Saturday February 9th.

For those who want to caravan to the show:
Meet at the Naperville VFW parking lot at 10:00 am.
908 Jackson Ave,Naperville IL 60540.MapQuest it for directions.
It's not hard to find but if you get lost or are running late my cell is 630-649-3241.We can leave extra cars at the VFW for the day.Post up or pm to let me know who to expect or wait for before we head to the show.

For those who want to meet at the show:
Meet up at the H-D display at 12:00 noon by the Electra Glide Standard.I can't think of a better spot my self.Thanks to hornrocker for that idea.

The Doof/ziNt winter party is back at the Naperville VFW.Starts at 6:00 pm.Cash bar.Feel free to bring munchies.Note Illinois is a smoke free state now.

If There are any questions,feel free to pm me.dj

Old 02-02-2008, 10:39 AM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
You're free to smoke anywhere?

How cool is that?

April 13, 2016 -- The day Richard was speechless.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, and may your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young!
--Bob Dylan
Old 02-02-2008, 11:40 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Ummmm, hornrocker said to meet at the Road Glide display - at least it has a stereo we can listen to while waiting for the others......

But, I decided to let poor ol' bikeless dj have his way and meet at the standard.

What the heck, it's the only one he's gonna be near before October anyway

Old 02-02-2008, 10:53 PM
Double-D
Self Proclaimed Pariah

Dirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Ruth and I will hook up with you all at the show.

'08 Ultra
S&S SPO's
Old 02-03-2008, 12:19 AM
GazintA

TerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milk
I haven't decided my itinerary yet. I could come down to Naperville early if there's a reason.

Engine by Otto.
Old 02-03-2008, 06:55 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Wait 'til ya see the banners dj and dOoF Babe Mary have been workin' on.

Old 02-03-2008, 08:10 AM
Double-D
The Mechanic

d j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryMiller View Post
I haven't decided my itinerary yet. I could come down to Naperville early if there's a reason.
You could come visit your official ziNt motorcycle.dj

Old 02-03-2008, 08:15 AM
GazintA

TerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milk
I plan on doing that. I'd ride it home if it weren't for the salt.

The deuce is ready to come home as well.

Engine by Otto.
Old 02-03-2008, 08:53 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by d j View Post
You could come visit your NOW official Super GazintA motorcycle.dj

Fixed it for ya dOoF

Old 02-03-2008, 09:59 AM
GazintA

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornrocker View Post
Fixed it for ya dOoF

Engine by Otto.
Old 02-03-2008, 10:23 AM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
I'll be there on Friday. Wife and I are getting rid of the kids, using this weekend as an anniversary get away weekend. Anything to do in Naperville on a Friday night?
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.
Old 02-03-2008, 10:26 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

You can always "yuppie watch"

Lot of cool things to do in Naperville.... what do you guys like to do?

Old 02-03-2008, 10:30 AM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
First thing would be getting something to eat, decent resturaunt, not $100 a plate nice, but better than an IHOP...it's our anniversary you know.

A nice bar, not really wanting to go clubbing, just a nice bar to get some drinks in.

I am very ignorant of the Chi-town area.
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.
Old 02-03-2008, 10:39 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by why_me View Post
First thing would be getting something to eat, decent resturaunt, not $100 a plate nice, but better than an IHOP...it's our anniversary you know.

A nice bar, not really wanting to go clubbing, just a nice bar to get some drinks in.

A LOT of great places to eat, and drink right in the downtown Naperville area. It's only a few blocks big, so it's not like downtown Chicago, but really good dining. Most are very reasonable.

I am very ignorant of the Chi-town area. Me too
Really, if ya head into downtown Naperville, there are a number of great places to eat on Jefferson Street. The little downtown area is a great place to walk around, with nice bars too.

Old 02-03-2008, 10:43 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

If you want, I can meet you at your hotel, and lead you to the parking garage to get you started.

I wouldn't be able to stay with ya, but I can start ya out in the right direction.