Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > My Story, the Beginning...
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

My Story, the Beginning... Welcome! The purpose of this forum is to "formally" introduce yourself to other members. Bonus points for telling us something embarrassing. We encourage you to visit the "Our origins and history.." area to gain a little insight into how the heck this all started, anyway.

Old 07-19-2011, 06:05 AM
B. F. a D. M.

Brstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Howdy from Oregon!
Old 07-19-2011, 06:42 AM
Confirmed Luddite

Last Cigar Smoked: Snack Pack Tapioca
Uesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Welcome! I'll be in Zurich in a couple of weeks if'n you're looking for a sponsor.

Old 07-19-2011, 07:03 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

racindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with

Help save a life, become a donor marrow.org

Old 07-19-2011, 08:29 AM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: comancho
Sonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Welcome from Indiana!! I spent a short time in your Beautiful Country in the 70's. Loved the Alps!!

Chris
RIP MONGOOSE

2002 RK Police
95 Big Bore Kit, Weisco Flat Top Pistons, 9.13:1
Engine built by Wilsons of E-town,KY
Vance and Hines Ovals
SE Air Cleaner, K&N Filter
2006 HD Stock Heads
Andrews 26G Cams
Dyno'd by ENGINES BY OTTO

851st ARMY SECURITY AGENCY - Europe - 74-77
Old 07-19-2011, 10:01 AM
Hangaround

abemagnet does more than just take up spaceabemagnet does more than just take up spaceabemagnet does more than just take up spaceabemagnet does more than just take up spaceabemagnet does more than just take up spaceabemagnet does more than just take up spaceabemagnet does more than just take up spaceabemagnet does more than just take up spaceabemagnet does more than just take up spaceabemagnet does more than just take up spaceabemagnet does more than just take up space
Wow, what a welcome, thank youGuys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeveless View Post
From Virginia

We would love to ride there!!
Grass is always greener....
I`d love to ride the "Dragon" one day

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7 Pump Latte View Post
from Northern Virginia.

When ya coming for a visit??
I try to spend a few weeks in the States every year.In 4 weeks I leave for a 3 week hiking trip in Sequoia Nat Park.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancient Iron View Post
Hi Abe. I hear there are no insects in Switzerland and therefore, no window screens. Any truth to that rumor?

Oh, and welcome!
There are Areas here where no insects survive but thats way up in the mountains.
They all seem to risk their life where I usually ride...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uesque View Post
Welcome! I'll be in Zurich in a couple of weeks if'n you're looking for a sponsor.
Let me know when you`re around.
Probably I`m in California then.

and I`ll keep an eye on that purple stuff, whatever it might be...
Old 07-19-2011, 10:45 AM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

Last Cigar Smoked: Romeo y Julieta Churchill
BillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Welcome from South Texas

Old 07-19-2011, 11:02 AM
Confirmed Luddite

Uesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by abemagnet View Post

Let me know when you`re around.
Probably I`m in California then.

15-Aug to 21-Aug. I'm looking to maybe rent a bike for the day and ride.

Old 07-19-2011, 11:21 AM
Northeastern Doofdom

silent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Hi there,
my name is Abe and I live on the Swiss side of the triangle Germany, France and Switzerland. My Ride is a Sportster 1200 Custom.
I found this amazing forum a few month ago and now decided to become a member.
Seems I picked the right time to become Member# 1000

Hope this is not a bad sign.........just sayin`

best wishes from the Alps

abe
Salut, and willkommen aus New Hampshire!

Old 07-19-2011, 11:30 AM
Hangaround

abemagnet does more than just take up spaceabemagnet does more than just take up spaceabemagnet does more than just take up spaceabemagnet does more than just take up spaceabemagnet does more than just take up spaceabemagnet does more than just take up spaceabemagnet does more than just take up spaceabemagnet does more than just take up spaceabemagnet does more than just take up spaceabemagnet does more than just take up spaceabemagnet does more than just take up space
Quote:
15-Aug to 21-Aug. I'm looking to maybe rent a bike for the day and ride.
Too bad!
15 th. That`s the day we leave for San Francisco.
I hope you find the time to ride.

btw: on weekends the alps are pretty crowded...and they`re all nuts out there...
Old 07-19-2011, 01:33 PM
Swiss Guard

phreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suck
Howdy Abe.

Swiss, huh?
Old 07-19-2011, 02:05 PM
Confirmed Luddite

Quote:
Too bad!
15 th. That`s the day we leave for San Francisco.
I hope you find the time to ride.

btw: on weekends the alps are pretty crowded...and they`re all nuts out there...

We can do the Doof wave over the Atlantic.

Old 07-19-2011, 02:47 PM
Hangaround

Quote:
We can do the Doof wave over the Atlantic.
I`ll try to get a window seat
Old 07-19-2011, 03:16 PM
Birth Control PosterChild

Jackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milk
Welcome from Northern Ohio.

Old 07-19-2011, 05:12 PM
Keeper of Slivowitz

Heidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Hi Babemagnet!

Ein Hallodri aus Tennessee. Ich hoffe, du nimmst mich nicht zu ernst, wenn ich dich Babemagnet nenne...

Welcome to the nut house. Glad to have another German speaking member. Did they make you write with an accent too? I had to.

BTW, I lived in the Schweiz in 1985/86 in Zurich for one year, and about 5-6 month in Luzern. Loooong time ago.

Too bad you don't come to Maggie Valley. But you can still change your plans, right????

Gruss,

Isa
Old 07-19-2011, 05:39 PM
A. DooF

Last Cigar Smoked: Whatever was next in the Mega rotation
par_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Another welcome from N Texas...stay GREEN

"I want to live and ride free, unencumbered by all but God's love." ~ Red Rider