Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 01-02-2009, 11:35 AM
Hand Wringer

FinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I was nominated for Rookie of the Year.
Is that the same thing?

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 01-02-2009, 11:37 AM
Doof Clenas Member

geeded can happily embrace the suckgeeded can happily embrace the suckgeeded can happily embrace the suckgeeded can happily embrace the suckgeeded can happily embrace the suckgeeded can happily embrace the suckgeeded can happily embrace the suckgeeded can happily embrace the suckgeeded can happily embrace the suckgeeded can happily embrace the suckgeeded can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by 71baldboy View Post
Where's Geeded? Prolly dead.
Geeded here. Like Elmer Fudd says, " I'm being vewy, vewy quiet. If there is anyone who can beat what I did on New Year's Eve, please speak up. Otherwise, I sure feel like the Dumbass of the year...just ask my lovely Bride, right Honeykins?.....Can I stop sleeping on the sofa?..... You sleep on it much better than I do?......

a Castigated geeded (geeded = Doof)

p.s. It's all the beer's fault....yeah, that's the ticket....You Doofs think I can sell that?

Proud Father of "The Other Josh"

Def; Ya'll (pron) How Yankees spell Y'all.

NRA Life and Endowment member

SPECTRE - Special Executor for Counter-Intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge and Extortion. "Greetings Mr. Bond"

I can't believe I was in Viet Nam almost 43 years ago.
Old 01-02-2009, 11:45 AM
Doof Clenas Member

geeded can happily embrace the suckgeeded can happily embrace the suckgeeded can happily embrace the suckgeeded can happily embrace the suckgeeded can happily embrace the suckgeeded can happily embrace the suckgeeded can happily embrace the suckgeeded can happily embrace the suckgeeded can happily embrace the suckgeeded can happily embrace the suckgeeded can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic View Post
I figured it was a runaway.....til geeded,,,,anyone heard from him anyway???
See post above. Just to let y'all know, I had to go look at Gingerbread houses yesterday AND watch "Mama Mia" (Pearce Brosnin was a decent Bond, James Bond but the guy can't sing a lick. Payback is Hell.

But....It was almost worth it.... right? Please ......... help....

Dumbass = geeded (I'm still blaming it on the beer and the bastage that put the idea in my head). Just sayin'

SPECTRE - Special Executor for Counter-Intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge and Extortion. "Greetings Mr. Bond"

Old 01-02-2009, 11:47 AM
Doof Babe
Grenade Launcher
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Does second-hand count?
Boop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by geeded View Post
a Castrated geeded

Fixed it for ya.

W.W.B.D?

Boop-Oop-A-Doof
Old 01-02-2009, 11:58 AM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalBags View Post
Is that the same thing?
We also had a differant secret ballot election, but I can't tell you how that one went.
Old 01-02-2009, 12:04 PM
Doof Clenas Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boop View Post
Fixed it for ya.
Thanks but it remains "castigated" not "castrated". Thank the good Lord. I checked and there is only a warning tag, with "Strike two" written on it....

dumbass=geeded

Old 01-02-2009, 12:05 PM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by geeded View Post
See post above. Just to let y'all know, I had to go look at Gingerbread houses yesterday AND watch "Mama Mia" (Pearce Brosnin was a decent Bond, James Bond but the guy can't sing a lick. Payback is Hell.

But....It was almost worth it.... right? Please ......... help....

Dumbass = geeded (I'm still blaming it on the beer and the bastage that put the idea in my head). Just sayin'

Oh yeah, great movie, them songs are gonna stick in your head.

And if you buy the blue ray version you can select the sing along version.

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...

Old 01-02-2009, 12:16 PM
not Lady G, but....

route66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
According to my wife - that would be me!

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." (Tacitus, Roman historian 55-117 A.D.)

Original 43%er

CAT HERDER GORGE CROSSER SKYLINE

My buddy!
Old 01-02-2009, 12:36 PM
El Errante

thrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody218 View Post
Two come to mind right away...
Yup...

Old 01-02-2009, 12:44 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
I nominate dwarhog

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Original Cat Herder KC.
Old 01-02-2009, 02:43 PM
Double-D
Self Proclaimed Pariah

Dirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody218 View Post
Two come to mind right away...
Looks like I'm out of the spotlight this year.

'08 Ultra
S&S SPO's
Old 01-02-2009, 08:02 PM
gAZINTAs

majikman has failed to amuse us
Quote:
Originally Posted by route66paul View Post
According to my wife - that would be me!
Which is why wives can't nominate. It would be much more than a 43 way tie.

Old 01-02-2009, 08:34 PM
ocifer slacky pants
Double-D

Location: Half way down the trail to hell, in a shady meadow of green
Last Cigar Smoked: Nub Dub
squish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
amy says that there is no way that anyone can with this but me....do doof babe votes count here?

CAUTION! You have entered a Harley based forum. Apply a liberal amount of BS repellent to skin before reading anything by anybody.

Old 01-02-2009, 08:44 PM
Keeper - Awful Secret

rangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by majikman View Post
Which is why wives can't nominate. It would be much more than a 43 way tie.
This thread would advance quickly into free-fall with no terminal velocity.

Jay
Old 01-02-2009, 10:35 PM
Trash

Last Cigar Smoked: The one in the ash tray
noodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalBags View Post
I was too..the year i got married~

®

Tags
dumbass