Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 05-31-2008, 05:31 PM
GrayRider

Talked to him about an hour ago. Keep he and Patty in your prayers.
Old 05-31-2008, 05:39 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Thorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sock
Prayers from here.

Thorns

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms." "Gimme back, gimme back my bullets"

Old 05-31-2008, 06:11 PM
Public Doofender

Highmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milk
They are in my prayers.

Did you know I liked Bobbers?

Old 05-31-2008, 06:32 PM
BigAlsRK

Darla just got off the phone with Jim and he is about 4 hours out....and is doing as well as can be expected....he's not speeding and he is in touch with the hospital....Patty is in considerable pain but they are medicating her and have been trying to get her to eat a bit (liquid diet)....that's all for now.
Old 05-31-2008, 06:40 PM
gAZINTAs

majikman has failed to amuse us
Prayers from here.

Anything we can do to help offset the cost of the gas and hotel stay? Does the PayPal thing work or should we send whomever a check?

Just sayin.................

Old 05-31-2008, 06:50 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Half Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
I talked to Dinero about an hour ago. Will try to go over there tomorrow. I know I probably won't be able to see Patty if she's still in ICU, but can visit with Jim in between his visits with Patty.
Old 05-31-2008, 06:58 PM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

Last Cigar Smoked: Romeo y Julieta Churchill
BillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by majikman View Post
Prayers from here.

Anything we can do to help offset the cost of the gas and hotel stay? Does the PayPal thing work or should we send whomever a check?

Just sayin.................
I think that passing the hat around is a great idea. We could use PayPal if most folks have that.

Old 05-31-2008, 07:02 PM
ocifer slacky pants
Double-D

Location: Half way down the trail to hell, in a shady meadow of green
Last Cigar Smoked: Nub Dub
squish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
i'm in for donations....let me know...i'll be up all night

CAUTION! You have entered a Harley based forum. Apply a liberal amount of BS repellent to skin before reading anything by anybody.

Old 05-31-2008, 07:12 PM
Unknown Rider

Last Cigar Smoked: Camacho Connecticut
fr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milk
Good idea majikman! Count me in... I'll be checkin' back.

Old 05-31-2008, 07:14 PM
Unknown Rider

Last Cigar Smoked: Camacho Connecticut
fr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milk
Maybe we should temporarily make this a "sticky" to keep it on top.

Old 05-31-2008, 07:21 PM
Swiss Guard

phreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suck
Jim's leaving Memphis. He saw Elvis and a great big pyramid.

He's in good spirits and thankful phor the thoughts of everyone.

He said the nurse sounded positive about Patty's condition, and that they would "sneak him in" to see Patty when he got there.
Old 05-31-2008, 07:30 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Half Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Someone tell Dinero...

When I talked to him, he mentioned getting a room after he visited with Patty. I was just telling him when his phone cut off that I'm pretty sure the trauma and ICU units have complimentary overnight rooms at the hospital for family members of patients. The next time someone talks to him, will you let him know that in case he didn't hear me before we lost connection?

Thanks!
Old 05-31-2008, 07:40 PM
BigAlsRK

Quote:
Originally Posted by unchained View Post
When I talked to him, he mentioned getting a room after he visited with Patty. I was just telling him when his phone cut off that I'm pretty sure the trauma and ICU units have complimentary overnight rooms at the hospital for family members of patients. The next time someone talks to him, will you let him know that in case he didn't hear me before we lost connection?

Thanks!
We let him know that when Darla spoke to him......
Old 05-31-2008, 07:51 PM
Doof Clenas Member

IRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suck
Prayer sent. Let us know how to submit support via paypal.

Bud
Old 05-31-2008, 08:02 PM
captainlee

damn this is horrible !!!!!!!!!!!!