Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Dyna Discussion
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 02-05-2007, 05:44 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
My black Dyna

How do you like it?

Pix to follow...
Old 02-05-2007, 05:49 PM
8-Ball

Comments to follow....
Old 02-05-2007, 05:50 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
Is REST to follow also???

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Original Cat Herder KC.
Old 02-05-2007, 05:58 PM
8-Ball

Not for awhile...
Old 02-05-2007, 06:32 PM
BigAlsRK

Lead...follow...or dance like you've never danced before....or something like that....just rambling....because I can.
Old 02-06-2007, 12:41 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Here's one pix...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG0018.jpg (106.4 KB, 49 views)

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Original Cat Herder KC.
Old 02-06-2007, 12:52 PM
The Molenator

CDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
It's black...wow.

Clint
Bikeless

I'm a Doof, and Damn Proud of it!

Old 02-06-2007, 01:07 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Ya think/ It's gonna get blacker, time and money you know!

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Original Cat Herder KC.
Old 02-06-2007, 04:00 PM
Doof Clenas Member

IRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suck
Nice! Very Clean Look!
Old 02-06-2007, 09:04 PM
The Molenator

CDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDouthitt View Post
It's black...wow.
Oh wait.......nope, yep, still black.

Clint
Bikeless

I'm a Doof, and Damn Proud of it!

Old 02-06-2007, 09:34 PM
Permanently Pissy

billymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynageno View Post
Here's one pix...
Hey Dynageno, are those Leatherworks bags? They look great. I just got mine in today, have not had a chance to slip 'em on yet.

2010 Ultra Classic, Sunglow Red
Curb Feelers and Pine Scent Air Freshener
Yammy TTR-230 Just for fun...

Old 02-07-2007, 12:52 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Yes they are. The factory is about an hour from here. I love them. I made a special backing plate out of a stainless steel sheet, cut it ou to the shape of the back of the bags, and bolted it to the ghost bracket's. It keeps the back from folding over and losing it's shape...

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Original Cat Herder KC.
Old 02-13-2007, 10:23 PM
Bard of the 43 Words

Last Cigar Smoked: 5 Vegas Miami
TimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suck
Talking

Very nice bike.
Uh...am I the only one who sees how well that picture shows the bike,
and the mindset of the owner?
...I mean, with the outhouse in the background and all...
...just sayin'...

Old 02-17-2007, 01:32 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Heres a couple of old photos of back In black...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG0044.JPG (175.2 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg IMG0037.JPG (54.0 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg IMG0059.JPG (111.3 KB, 16 views)

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Original Cat Herder KC.

Last edited by dynageno; 02-17-2007 at 01:44 AM.
Old 03-02-2007, 07:16 AM
Watchin' the Bikes

CptCeeJay has failed to amuse us
Nice ride!

Damn nice bike Geno! And Black ... maybe black is the color of fast.
Yep, real nice!
CJ

- I am Maximus Doofus Meridius, commander of the Doofs of the North, General of the Felix Doofs, follower of the true motorcycle brotherhood of Marcus Doofus Aurealius, friend of a badgered poster and brother to an oppressed tribe. And I will have my vengance in this thread or the next!
43 Prospect