Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > The Arsenal
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

The Arsenal Where firearms enthusiasts gather to discuss their passion for things that go bang. Political debate is one floor down and not welcome here.

Old 06-02-2016, 09:00 PM
My 'ol dog JACK in Heaven

Chromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Thumbs up Went Shootin' today...Accuracy and Window Neigbor let me Shoot his Cannon....

Spent five hours at the range http://familyshootingcenter.com/documents/images.html
today .

I practiced with my .45 , my .38 and my .380 .

My best "accuracy" was with my little .380. (not all that bad for a right handed guy shooting left hand military?)

The high point of the day (Maybe the week?) was early in the day when a retired Vietnam Vet offered to let me shoot his Smith and Wesson 15" single shot .460 Magnum. WHEW!! What a HOOT!!

I offered to pay for the round (about $2.50) but Mr. Tom David (Pruple Heart pin on cap) wouldn't have any of it. He said it was a 200 gr. Hornady Flex Tip. Because it had the 15 inch barrel the rounds were zipping out at about 2600 fps (FAST!).

Mr. David said he also has a .500 . He said it throws a 300 gr round but does not kick or "sound off" like the .460 . I always thought the .500 was more "powerful"...guess not?

Great Day!!

As a matter of fact...Road Kings DO ROCK!!

"Betty" the '06 Road King. Our 10 Year Anniversary and 44,600 miles together...

(Initiation ride '07) (CO '07) "Chromer"...Welder of Chrome pipes, Stainless Steel pipes and other Alloy and Carbon steel stuff......