Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Specialty
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Specialty Choppers, Customs, Rats, etc.

Old 01-08-2008, 01:32 PM
Banned

sonoffatboy has failed to amuse us
Quote:
Originally Posted by scourge View Post
Yeah, I was surprised that the only HD rep was a HOG group at the front entrance. Maybe with everyone buying bikes from the States and importing them Deeley couldn't afford to make an appearance.

Scourge
actually 90% of the MFGrs had pulled out of the supershow a few years back..only Victory and BMW were there this year...

..the rest do their own thing downtown at the convention centre or the ex...in spring and fall....and to me that is a boring show..good for those that haven't clue about what scooter they want to buy... new hondoo's /yamagahs.. zukee's ect ect.....

i don't care about what the new rice looks like....at the downtown shows there are hardly any vendors...no vintage...no customs...

i can go see HD at any of the big stores in Toronto..same **** different day is all.....