Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > In Memory Of...
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

In Memory Of... We want to send our prayers to those who grieve...

Old 08-27-2011, 10:44 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Last Cigar Smoked: Banana pudding after some baby back ribs
jasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Damn, missed this when it was first posted.
Never met the man but was looking forward to it someday, had some good laughs throwing dOof/Gazinta jabs back and forth.
Still praying for you Tony, and for comfort to your family.

For all the rest of us, never waste a minute or an opportunity. Live every moment, as none of us know the appointed hour but the one who created us.

Separated at birth? You decide
Old 08-27-2011, 11:18 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

racindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Prayers out to those who knew Tony, and his family.

Rest in peace Tony, God Bless.

Help save a life, become a donor marrow.org

Old 08-27-2011, 11:32 AM
Doof Clenas Member

IRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suck
This is a shock. I thought he was getting better.

Tony was a lesson in kindness and humbleness when I met him. A guy you love to help and be around.

See you soon Tony. Save a space for the a Doof.
Old 08-27-2011, 11:37 AM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
Where he was when I first met him, and where he seemed to be on every ride I rode with him...watching my back. Love you brother.

"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.
Old 08-27-2011, 12:07 PM
Double-D
The Mechanic

d j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Some of my best memories was Tony on my wing. Damn good rider.

Old 08-27-2011, 12:23 PM
BSL/SBSH

Last Cigar Smoked: "It's a Girl"
Luke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suck
I don't even know what to say. I am so gald I got the chance to talk to him by phone last weekend. He sounded so good, and the outlook was good. You just never know, I guess.

RIP Tony, smooth roads from here on out.

As we ride, he flies with us.

Old 08-27-2011, 12:41 PM
I like my bacon battered

BenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
I never had a chance to meet him but I certain had a feel for him based upon his posts. Folks like him are what makes this group unique, and why I've gravitated here.

Rest Easy Tony. You family is in my prayers, especially as I can freshly relate to what they are going through, and what is yet to come.

Old 08-27-2011, 01:00 PM
Double-D
Dr. of Doof

OKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I only got the chance to meet Tony a few times, the first being at ES back in 2009. I remember he and Jim being out in front of the motel when I first rode up and met all of you. I remember what a wonderful man he was, how he welcomed me and how he treated me like family. I shall miss his humor, his wit, and his warm smile. I truly loved the short time we had together. I will miss riding with him. I know I will see him again in the future. But until that time, he will always be in my thoughts.

Until we meet again, Tony. Kickstands up, my friend.

Bob

D.F.F.D.

/Users/rleonard12/Desktop/star-trek-expendability.jpg
Old 08-27-2011, 01:10 PM
Bon vivant!

orbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Me View Post
Where he was when I first met him, and where he seemed to be on every ride I rode with him...watching my back. Love you brother.

Yep, he rode on my wing on my first ever Doof ride. He got me through my first ever group ride in one piece. For that I am grateful.

A fine wing man was he.

Been thinkin' of Tony all day today. It's been a sad day, but a good day!
Old 08-27-2011, 06:29 PM
Hawkeye

bennynomad doesn't need a tube sockbennynomad doesn't need a tube sockbennynomad doesn't need a tube sockbennynomad doesn't need a tube sockbennynomad doesn't need a tube sockbennynomad doesn't need a tube sockbennynomad doesn't need a tube sockbennynomad doesn't need a tube sockbennynomad doesn't need a tube sockbennynomad doesn't need a tube sockbennynomad doesn't need a tube sock
I never met Tony, but I felt like I knew him from his posts, as I feel about all of you.. Rip Tony. Condolances to the family.

Now that I'm older I thought it was great that I seemed to have more patience. Turns out, I just don't give a shite!
Old 08-27-2011, 06:37 PM
Above Average DDude

Last Cigar Smoked: A. Fuente, Curly Head
YankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sock
I wish we had met in person.
I wish I could meet you all in person someday.
RIP Goose.

Sh!t doesn't stink unless ya' poke it!

Deut 23:12-13 (How to sh!t in the woods)
Old 08-27-2011, 11:22 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Half Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlegoose View Post
I wanted to share with you guys a picture of my dad and me that was just taken this past Sunday. He looked great.
Thank you for sharing that picture, Susan. I was so looking forward to seeing him again next month. Thank you for giving us all this last "visit" with him.

Old 08-28-2011, 10:17 AM
Moderated

polarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sock
R.I.P. too a good friend and rider.

"Great White Pillager and Doof of Kansas"

Old 08-28-2011, 11:11 AM
Somewhat Bionic

Last Cigar Smoked: Hoyo De Monterrey Robusto
Big Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I have been away and just saw this. I can't say how saddened I am by the loss of our brother Tony.
I'm thankful I was fortunate enough to meet an ride with him.

My thoughts and prayers are with his family and all of our friends. We should never put off till tomorrow what we should do today.

Rest In Peace my friend.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting '..holy sh*t ....what a ride!' - George Carlin

Old 08-28-2011, 05:48 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Half Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by orbit View Post
Yep, he rode on my wing on my first ever Doof ride. He got me through my first ever group ride in one piece. For that I am grateful.

A fine wing man was he.
Yep. That's exactly where he was on the Squishapalooza ride where I earned my cat herder patch. He was the one who encouraged me to take the lead for a little ways.