Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Computer Talk
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Computer Talk Have a computer question, problem or internet issue? The computer talk is here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-21-2010, 10:15 AM
Double-D

K ren doesn't need a tube sockK ren doesn't need a tube sockK ren doesn't need a tube sockK ren doesn't need a tube sockK ren doesn't need a tube sockK ren doesn't need a tube sockK ren doesn't need a tube sockK ren doesn't need a tube sockK ren doesn't need a tube sockK ren doesn't need a tube sockK ren doesn't need a tube sock
Question for the computer literate...

Okay so I ordered a new laptop last week and they billed me incorrectly for it so when I called to get that fixed they had to cancel that order and reorder it. Well it was late at night so I was tired and of course I was talking to someone not from this hemisphere so between the communication issues and me just wanting to get the stupid thing ordered one of the components was ordered incorrectly. My original order included a 500G hard drive, however the reorder included only a 250G hard drive. I noticed this when I looked at my e-mails the next day. Well needless to say I was livid so I called them again to get that fixed and was told that since the computer was already "in production" that I would have to wait until I receive it and then send it back and reorder. Well I really really really want it NOW and it's scheduled to be here in 2 days and I'm just wondering if I will regret keeping it with the smaller hard drive. My question is Is this enough hard drive for me? Oh, and the price went down by $125 too. I don't do too much with it except surf the net, and I like to use I-tunes and I'd like to put some pictures on it. I also indulge in the occasional downloading of a game or two but nothing high tech. Any input anybody?