Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Cloud Riders > General Talk
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

General Talk It's "tawk", sweet cheeks.

Old 05-03-2010, 04:09 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by masstch View Post
I'm back (actually not home yet, but at work.) I stayed the night with Dinero & Patti;
Y'all can just be jealous!
Made it the rest of the way back to town very uneventfully, thank Goodness. This was the bestest ride I've been on, forever!! Thank you Tonya, Jim, Billy, Phreak, Dan and everybody who made it happen and everyone who attended! Also a huge thumbs-up to the Legends Motel!!

Tonya, it looks like you got all the names (that I could think of) in the list, only minor glitch is that mine should be 'returning'.

remember the Goatherd!
oops, phixed. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kflhr View Post
angela and I just walked in the door moments ago!

I can't thank you all for your hospitality and friendship, what a great ride, I am proud to wear the new pin on my vest.
Not as proud as I am to have you wear it. . .

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 05-03-2010, 04:12 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
awww.....
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 05-03-2010, 04:26 PM
Doof Babe

redhead is not in AOL's target demographicredhead is not in AOL's target demographicredhead is not in AOL's target demographicredhead is not in AOL's target demographicredhead is not in AOL's target demographicredhead is not in AOL's target demographicredhead is not in AOL's target demographicredhead is not in AOL's target demographicredhead is not in AOL's target demographicredhead is not in AOL's target demographicredhead is not in AOL's target demographic
It was GREAT to see y'all. I had so much fun. Griffin almost has me talked into going to Eureka. I really want to go. Give me a week. I'll forget how bad my butt hurts. Thanks Tonya!! I think I'll wear my pin to work tomorrow.

Griffin

Old 05-03-2010, 04:34 PM
Hand Wringer

FinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by redhead View Post
It was GREAT to see y'all. I had so much fun. Griffin almost has me talked into going to Eureka. I really want to go. Give me a week. I'll forget how bad my butt hurts. Thanks Tonya!! I think I'll wear my pin to work tomorrow.
Problem solved, Barb. Miss Martha is driving Genoway's New Lexus to ES as a chase vehicle. You can swap between the Scooter and the Lexus. Perfect. Huh?

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 05-03-2010, 04:43 PM
Razor

griffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sock
bags is that "bob waar" at the bottom of your sig?
Old 05-03-2010, 05:28 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
I would love to see y'all in ES. . .it is beautiful there and you're just going to meet more of the same great people.

Old 05-03-2010, 05:39 PM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_tapestry View Post
I would love to see y'all in ES. . .it is beautiful there and you're just going to meet more of the same great people.
Barbara, it is amazing around ES.

When you get a chance to ride great roads, laugh, tell stories and meet new friends.

That's a day well spent.

Ich bin Sven Hoek.

Old 05-03-2010, 10:33 PM
Outlaw

Last Cigar Smoked: Camel WIDES
Sidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Tom, Gene and I are spending the night in Holbrook, AZ. We were sight seeing again today and only got in 400 some odd miles in the wind. Started to get a little cool in some areas, but after we got out of the rain this morning, it was dry the rest of the way.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HPIM1672.JPG (110.0 KB, 71 views)

"It's not the dog in the fight, but the fight in the dog." - Michael Vick.
Old 05-03-2010, 10:55 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
The geography, the sites and the company made for an AMAZING weekend. Thanks to the original Cloudriders for the invite and making us feel so welcome. A special thanks to BillyB for making it possible for me to participate.

As for the pin, it is a treasured momento.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 05-03-2010, 11:29 PM
Double-D
Dr. of Doof

OKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Ms. T,

You are a true Texas Lady, and your love for life and your grand state was evident this entire weekend. I cannot think of a more wonderful hostess for this incredible experience. You are truly the High Priestess of the Cloud Riders. Your hospitality and kindness were legendary. Did she mention that she was outside at 6 AM removing blowing chairs and trashcans to save our rides when it was hailing? Did she mention that she baked the best cookies I have ever eaten? You are a true Lady, and it was an honor to have experienced the Texas hill country with you. I have taken a part of it home with me to Oklahoma. I will always treasure this experience.

Thank you so much,

Bob

D.F.F.D.

/Users/rleonard12/Desktop/star-trek-expendability.jpg
Old 05-03-2010, 11:34 PM
Mississippi Cajun

KD5CQT is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKD5CQT is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKD5CQT is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKD5CQT is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKD5CQT is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKD5CQT is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKD5CQT is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKD5CQT is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKD5CQT is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKD5CQT is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKD5CQT is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by OKC Fatboy View Post
Ms. T,

You are a true Texas Lady, and your love for life and your grand state was evident this entire weekend. I cannot think of a more wonderful hostess for this incredible experience. You are truly the High Priestess of the Cloud Riders. Your hospitality and kindness were legendary. Did she mention that she was outside at 6 AM removing blowing chairs and trashcans to save our rides when it was hailing? Did she mention that she baked the best cookies I have ever eaten? You are a true Lady, and it was an honor to have experienced the Texas hill country with you. I have taken a part of it home with me to Oklahoma. I will always treasure this experience.

Thank you so much,

Bob
Well, T, there goes the Switchbitch rep.
Old 05-03-2010, 11:42 PM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

Last Cigar Smoked: Romeo y Julieta Churchill
BillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by KD5CQT View Post
Get a hotel clerk to ask her for her ID

Old 05-04-2010, 04:14 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKC Fatboy View Post
Ms. T,

Thank you so much,

Bob
Ah! Thank you so much sir. It was my pleasure. And I have to give credit where credit is due, Sidecar Doug helped me bake those cookies!

Old 05-04-2010, 04:15 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by KD5CQT View Post
Ha! They don't know about this stuff at work. . .
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyB View Post
Get a hotel clerk to ask her for her ID

I had it ready this time. . .

Old 05-04-2010, 12:05 PM
Just breakin' balls

71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk
Simply awesome! I'm very envious...way to go everyone.

I wanna live forever...So far so good

Stoney61 is a Demi God

I'm not bald, it's a solar panel for a sex machine!