Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > Clubhouse
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Clubhouse Doof it up here!!!

Old 06-02-2008, 10:34 PM
Jams

The DooFicial official?

Not sure if you all have decided on an official head counter to count heads at ES to make sure nobody is lost ---- and I have not seen any mention yet of an DooFicial official sober video camera operator that can hold a camera steady camera with none of that jerky / shaky stuff.

Since 16x9Shooter is on vacation he can't be held responsible. Is anyone taking a camcorder and knows how to use it plus upload video to youtube so we can laugh our a$$es off?

There are more DooFicial official positions that need to be assigned.

DooFicial offical beer runner.

DooFicial offical in charge of the hard beverages

DooFicial official in charge of snacks.

DooFicial official in charge of music and entertainment. Somebody has to ask for the band to play the Rawhide theme song.

I may have forgotten other areas that need a DooFicial official so chime in --- there ain't much time left!
Old 06-02-2008, 10:36 PM
GrayRider

Polarbear is charge of all that stuff...he needs to learn to delegate.
Old 06-02-2008, 10:37 PM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

Last Cigar Smoked: Romeo y Julieta Churchill
BillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I'll have a digital camcorder. Probably won't be uploading any videos until after ES though

Old 06-02-2008, 10:37 PM
Jams

I really would like to see on video the band playing the Rawhide song.

Can you put the word in Polar Bear's ear?
Old 06-02-2008, 10:49 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
I'm simply led around like a leaf on a leash at these things...

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 06-02-2008, 10:49 PM
GrayRider

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
I'm simply led around like a leaf on a leash at these things...
Old 06-02-2008, 10:58 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I'm the DooFicial official putter upper of mine feet and relaxer... er.

From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!

Old 06-03-2008, 06:18 AM
Kenney

I'm not riding all that way just to half to do all the things that I half to do at home. Counter of things , sober (well sometimes), camera operator, grocery go getter, beer runner, channel changer, etc.
I'm assizing my self the job of "observer of all things". That way I'll have the goods on all of you.
Old 06-03-2008, 05:29 PM
Under Construction

Last Cigar Smoked: Robert Burns Blackwatch, in the '70s
TalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenney View Post
I'm not riding all that way just to half to do all the things that I half to do at home. Counter of things , sober (well sometimes), camera operator, grocery go getter, beer runner, channel changer, etc.
I'm assizing my self the job of "observer of all things". That way I'll have the goods on all of you.
Somewhat dilapidated, yet functional, Kubota L2500
'20 Branson 3620
'18 Ram 3500 Diesel
'02 Wrangler X, 4" lift on 33 x 12.50s
Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140
Felt Nine 50
Killin' more bees than Monsanto
Old 06-03-2008, 05:31 PM
BigAlsRK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jams View Post
I really would like to see on video the band playing the Rawhide song.

Can you put the word in Polar Bear's ear?
Would you like the original or the Blues Brother's version?
Old 06-03-2008, 05:44 PM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Obsidian
Stone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Although my official stance has been Never Again Volunteer Yourself (NAVY), I rogered up to be in charge of the music.

8-Ball quickly shot that down when he discovered Jerry Vale and Luciano Pavarotti weren't a part of the musical selection....

Go figure....

"Keeping a candle lit"

"RIP Butkus"
2002-2006

Danger: Propane
Keep Back 200 Feet
Old 06-03-2008, 06:24 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
If there is a stereo receiver to hand, I will have my iPod and a Belkin Tunecast thingy with me.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 06-03-2008, 10:07 PM
Jams

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAlsRK View Post
Would you like the original or the Blues Brother's version?
Blues Brothers Please

I got this picture in my head of a staggering drunk trmn8r trying to stay in rhythm as the whip cracker while wearing rain googles.
Old 06-03-2008, 10:19 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I'll have plenty to share on my iPod as well... as long as there is a way for everyone to listen,

I ain't sharin' ear wax.

Just sayin.
From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!

Old 06-04-2008, 06:55 AM
Kenney

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalonChief View Post
Don't need a tape measure after all these years of observing ladies