Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Headers & Exhaust
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 06-01-2007, 02:22 PM
8-Ball

Does the waited for UPS guy...

ever arrive...
Old 06-01-2007, 02:24 PM
captainlee

been at the booze a little early ????
Old 06-01-2007, 02:33 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post
ever arrive...
Did you work on his truck?

Old 06-01-2007, 02:49 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornrocker View Post
Did you work on his truck?
To clarify my response:

If you answer:

No, I didn't work on his truck you a$$! = then he will arrive shortly.

Yeah, I worked on his truck, so what? = I hope you don't mind waiting...

Old 06-01-2007, 02:53 PM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Obsidian
Stone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Standard delivery time is about the time you run out to the store for something.

"Keeping a candle lit"

"RIP Butkus"
2002-2006

Danger: Propane
Keep Back 200 Feet
Old 06-01-2007, 03:08 PM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

racindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
I'm waitin' for the UPS guy today too................. hope he has time to get to us both............

Help save a life, become a donor marrow.org

Old 06-01-2007, 03:24 PM
GrayRider

Try not to scratch that brown truck.
Old 06-01-2007, 03:28 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
You have 30 minutes to get your mufflers on...

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 06-01-2007, 04:32 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: New World by AJ Fernandez
Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Never wait for Brown. Just track, verify, and carry on.

Old 06-01-2007, 04:42 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
she cumes to my house 7 pm on the dot, I hear that truck in my development and get wood every time!
Old 06-01-2007, 04:49 PM
Just plain Doof

rk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suck
he was at my house yesterday at 11:00am
you are 800 miles away
16 hours on the road
8 hours to sleep
he's late
must have got lost
or he is stuck in traffic

Psalm 23:4 and the Second Amendment are enough for me.

If you have issue with anything in this post. You can address this by opening a dos prompt and typing
cd C:/
and then type
format C:

What you looking for?
Old 06-02-2007, 07:43 PM
8-Ball

hehehehe..... wood....