Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Tins, Body Work, & Paint
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 02-26-2008, 12:59 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
Does anyone make

a bigger tank that will fit on my Dyna. I need 5 gallons or better. I plan to ride to ES on one tankful!
Serious though, I would like a bigger tank and still be able to have a gas guage. My filler is in the middle.

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Original Cat Herder KC.
Old 02-26-2008, 04:20 PM
Public Doofender

Highmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milk
J&P lists one in there catalog.

Did you know I liked Bobbers?

Old 02-26-2008, 04:23 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highmiles View Post
J&P lists one in there catalog.
Beat me to it!

Old 02-27-2008, 09:41 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
Thanx guys, I'll check it out!

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Original Cat Herder KC.
Old 02-27-2008, 09:52 AM
I Like Dirt...!

Last Cigar Smoked: BubbleGum
Xkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suck
we can weld some additional capacity into yours, Geno...

jus' sayin'...

Some Mornings I Wake Up Grouchy.....others, I Let Her Sleep

Old 02-27-2008, 09:57 AM
Doof Clenas Member

Type O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
i think if you look in custom chrome catolog youll find what your looking for all so

Russ

doofs at the beach

Old 02-27-2008, 11:37 AM
Excommunicated

Bofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
buy a strap-on?

Old 02-27-2008, 03:48 PM
KTWillys

For the money and time why not a stock 5 gallon tank? Might even be able to match your color

I had the center filler on my Road Glide and switched to the FatBob style (Road King) tank and it was no problem. I could have used my stock console (with a little adapting) on the FatBob tank and all would have been fine..
I choose instead to move my speedo and ignition switch to the console and even though it was a bit of a chore it wasnt all that tough..
so I would think that if you wanted to do that it wouldnt be all that hard and the quality of the aftermarket tanks from the ones that I have bought and seen really sucks..

Or you could just get one of those hats that holds the beer cans on top and substitute (after you drink the beer of course) the beer for gas and you would be on your way....

Last edited by KTWillys; 02-27-2008 at 03:56 PM.
Old 02-27-2008, 03:57 PM
ocifer slacky pants
Double-D

Location: Half way down the trail to hell, in a shady meadow of green
Last Cigar Smoked: Nub Dub
squish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bofinn View Post
buy a strap-on?

CAUTION! You have entered a Harley based forum. Apply a liberal amount of BS repellent to skin before reading anything by anybody.

Old 02-27-2008, 04:28 PM
2005 HD FLHTi

Kfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Exclamation

The 96 FXDWG I had was listed at 5.2 gallons...

...one like that should work!

~"IF YOU CAN'T IMPROVE ON SILENCE, KEEP QUIET" ...couch Lou~

"Getting There Beats Being There"
FLHTi
* 95" by Carl from Boise Cycle
CHECK OUT MY WEBSHOT ALBUMS...

Old 02-27-2008, 10:12 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

That would be the one to find! Where to find it? thats another story. 5.2 gals would be perfect!

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Original Cat Herder KC.