Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 01-06-2010, 02:45 PM
Lost, and not found

SIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
It's 2010 ?

I heard this on the news a few days ago, 2010?, but, can someone verify it?

I'm a litte confused since my new desk calendar is no where near that.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1975.jpg (6.5 KB, 65 views)

MEDIOCRITY KNOWS NOTHING HIGHER THAN ITSELF
Old 01-06-2010, 03:06 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
your good its only 1974.....you coming to the bike show? all the new 78 models will be there.....
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 01-06-2010, 03:08 PM
Double-D

Sweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suck

Old 01-06-2010, 03:09 PM
Lost, and not found

SIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kflhr View Post
your good its only 1974.....you coming to the bike show? all the new 78 models will be there.....
Wow, the 78's?, that should be cool stuff.

Old 01-06-2010, 03:17 PM
Double-D

huckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suck
damn, my bike is drippin oil, when they gonna fix these pos's.

Old 01-06-2010, 04:03 PM
grapenutless

y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by huckinfog View Post
damn, my bike is drippin oil, when they gonna fix these pos's.
I hear they have a plan........
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty

Old 01-06-2010, 04:09 PM
Mind the thorns

Margarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
1974? Great! I do have a few questions, though. When do my boobs spring back into their pre-childbirth positions? Do I have to return my husband? I finally got him housetrained and I don't actually meet him until 1978. Can we avoid the Bush years and maybe do something about abolishing disco before it begins? I'd kind of like to skip 1985 altogether, if you don't mind. That year really sucked.

Preserve the planet: repeal the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
Old 01-06-2010, 04:10 PM
Pompous Prick

Last Cigar Smoked: Punch maduro
Slick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
You'll be happy to know that HD makes the bestestest golf cart at the show.

Curt

Old 01-06-2010, 04:34 PM
grapenutless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margarita View Post
1974? Great! I do have a few questions, though. When do my boobs spring back into their pre-childbirth positions? Do I have to return my husband? I finally got him housetrained and I don't actually meet him until 1978. Can we avoid the Bush years and maybe do something about abolishing disco before it begins? I'd kind of like to skip 1985 altogether, if you don't mind. That year really sucked.
yes to all the above, but you have to come to ny to the bike show....
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty

Old 01-06-2010, 05:07 PM
Pompous Prick

Last Cigar Smoked: Punch maduro
Slick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Can't avoid the Bush years. Those years have been well documented in Playboy.

Curt

Old 01-06-2010, 05:34 PM
grapenutless

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickTX View Post
I thought that was clinton.....
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty

Old 01-06-2010, 05:41 PM
Bon vivant!

orbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickTX View Post
Close shave, not?
Old 01-06-2010, 06:29 PM
Double-D

huckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
I thought that was clinton.....
no, he was in cigar aficionado.

Last edited by huckinfog; 01-06-2010 at 06:31 PM. Reason: sp
Old 01-07-2010, 12:01 AM
Mind the thorns

Margarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
yes to all the above, but you have to come to ny to the bike show....
Oooo. You drive a hard bargain. Can I go to a bike show in upstate NY instead of wandering into you-know-where?

Preserve the planet: repeal the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
Old 01-07-2010, 07:50 AM
Lost, and not found

Quote:
Oooo. You drive a hard bargain. Can I go to a bike show in upstate NY instead of wandering into you-know-where?
Yes, but whoz gonna bring the Corn Chips?