Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > Highway 43 Rides and Photos
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Highway 43 Rides and Photos Post them here or they get lost...

Old 12-02-2007, 09:49 PM
Same as it ever was.

duhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Quote:
Originally Posted by TalonChief View Post
Flamming is perfectly acceptable in CA.
In West Hollywood and San Francisco it's a requirement.

Old 12-05-2007, 11:38 AM
Confirmed Luddite

Last Cigar Smoked: Snack Pack Tapioca
Uesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Love the Evel Knievel paint job!

Old 12-05-2007, 11:55 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
BigTed, all I've got to say is that I'd be honored to buy you a pint any time.
The force is strong with you.
Welcome aboard.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 12-05-2007, 12:05 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTed View Post
Right wise guy in Scots, words that I can undrestand WTF is a Class- A keeper.
"Class-A" meaning first class, top of the line, best of the best, as good as there is....

"keeper" as in used in fishing terms for a really good one you definitely would not throw back, when cleaning out the closet of old clothes it's that one T-Shirt you'll never throw out...

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 12-05-2007, 12:07 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
You know what a "Manky Scots Git" is, right?
Counting that ex-pat Logan, we have 2 now...

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 12-05-2007, 12:44 PM
Dooficial Inquisitor

BigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uesque View Post
Love the Evel Knievel paint job!

Evals' bikes were either red or blue and were 750cc cafe racers, but we love it when people notice it as it so OTT. The piccys don't do it justice as it's a pearl sparkly white that really blinds you when the sun (sun??? Scotland) hits it. A thanks for that. The paint job cost almost as much as the friggin bike and the tank HD name is raised and hand done.

Order of the Sacred (purple) Boa and Elite (yellow) Banana Guard

Old 12-05-2007, 12:54 PM
Confirmed Luddite

Uesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Evals' bikes were either red or blue and were 750cc cafe racers, but we love it when people notice it as it so OTT. The piccys don't do it justice as it's a pearl sparkly white that really blinds you when the sun (sun??? Scotland) hits it. A thanks for that. The paint job cost almost as much as the friggin bike and the tank HD name is raised and hand done.
We only had a black and white TV then. I was thinking it looked more like his jumpsuit than his bikes actually. I was a kid during his heyday, so he's a hero of mine. The paint really is gorgeous.

My family (Davidson on my mother's side) is originally from Wishaw.

Finally found it:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg me5.jpg (8.1 KB, 83 views)

Old 12-05-2007, 01:20 PM
Dooficial Inquisitor

BigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uesque View Post
We only had a black and white TV then. I was thinking it looked more like his jumpsuit than his bikes actually. I was a kid during his heyday, so he's a hero of mine. The paint really is gorgeous.

My family (Davidson on my mother's side) is originally from Wishaw.

Finally found it:

Excellent piccy of the sheep dug, what's that other thing standing beside it pmsl. All kidding aside good piccy. We've a wee sheep dog as well, a rescue dog, tottaly nuts, we also have to two Alsations. Wishaw or Wishy as it's nicknamed is about 25mins away and there is a music shop there that has been there forever, Magnum Sound. The guy Ted, yes there are two of us, collects old Gibson giutars.

There is also a bright gold stripe between the blue and the white, I knew fine you meant his leathers and thats what we based it on.

Order of the Sacred (purple) Boa and Elite (yellow) Banana Guard

Old 12-05-2007, 03:49 PM
Confirmed Luddite

Quote:
Excellent piccy of the sheep dug, what's that other thing standing beside it pmsl. All kidding aside good piccy. We've a wee sheep dog as well, a rescue dog, tottaly nuts, we also have to two Alsations. Wishaw or Wishy as it's nicknamed is about 25mins away and there is a music shop there that has been there forever, Magnum Sound. The guy Ted, yes there are two of us, collects old Gibson giutars.

There is also a bright gold stripe between the blue and the white, I knew fine you meant his leathers and thats what we based it on.
That was Malcolm, named after St. Margaret's husband. He died in April after being with us for 12 years. He was a rescue that we got as an adult, so we never knew exactly how old he was, but he was the best dog ever, mellow but still intense and could work a sheep pretty well when given the chance. We now have a Rough Collie.

Old 12-05-2007, 04:40 PM
The Cisco Kid

Last Cigar Smoked: Backwoods Mild - Honey Berry
TJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Excellent Ted! Glad to have you full up.