Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > Highway 43 Rides and Photos
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Highway 43 Rides and Photos Post them here or they get lost...

Old 04-19-2008, 06:10 PM
Double-D

mudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
43 ride and pics

I fineally got the 43 ride and pics done today. I rode the 43 rd annual flood run from m,pls to lacrosse wi.. Met up with Wibiker paid homage to the sign took some pics and road back. 350 miles round trip it was a good day although cold windy rainy and foggy. I saw some that were not so lucky there were lots of wrecked bikes on the way home. Hoping all are allright but i dont think so mudslinger
Attached Images
File Type: jpg doof run 004.JPG (82.8 KB, 162 views)
File Type: jpg doof run 003.JPG (78.9 KB, 136 views)

Last edited by mudslinger; 04-19-2008 at 07:08 PM.
Old 04-19-2008, 06:31 PM
GrayRider

Congratulations...where's the pics?
Old 04-19-2008, 06:33 PM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Didja leave yer camera behind?

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 04-19-2008, 06:37 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudslinger43 View Post
....I saw some that were not so lucky there were lots of wrecked bikes on the way home. Hoping all are allright but i dont think so mudslinger
A prayer for those not so fortunate.

Glad you're home OK!

Old 04-19-2008, 06:38 PM
Double-D

mudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
believe it or not iam experiancing some difficulty getting pics here any helpful hint would be greatly appreaciated

Old 04-19-2008, 06:44 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Congrats!!

What's your issues?

Posting is pretty easy... Host somewhere, use the [img] tags...

From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!

Old 04-19-2008, 06:50 PM
Double-D

pics were takin at 12 mp cant seem to find a way to shrink them down

Old 04-19-2008, 06:51 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
So....

Do you have a Photobucket account?

They automatically resize.
From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!

Old 04-19-2008, 06:54 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
pics were takin at 12 mp cant seem to find a way to shrink them down

Open the pic's with "Paint" then resize 20%..... at least that works for me

Old 04-19-2008, 07:10 PM
Double-D

thanks that worked i have two there in original post

Old 04-19-2008, 07:12 PM
GrayRider

Fine job! Now..post them in this thread, following 8-Ball's instructions, and I'll get th vote going in the Clubhouse.
Old 04-19-2008, 07:13 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Quote:
thanks that worked i have two there in original post
Next month I'll teach ya how to do this....

Ya almost dOoF

Old 04-19-2008, 07:15 PM
R.I.P.
<--- Captain Itch!

Red Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know

'Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.' - William Penn

I want to live and ride free, unencumbered by all but God's love.
'06' FLSTNI, $43 per gallon!

Old 04-19-2008, 07:46 PM
Double-D

ok i have the pics in the right thread thankyou in advance for your consideration chief

Old 04-19-2008, 07:52 PM
Outlaw

Last Cigar Smoked: Camel WIDES
Sidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Way to go.

"It's not the dog in the fight, but the fight in the dog." - Michael Vick.