Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > What's Mine Is Yours... > Item Wanted
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Item Wanted Looking to buy something... post up here.

Old 12-01-2007, 12:54 PM
Dooficial Inquisitor

BigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suck
Ignition module.

No longer made by Harley but if anyone can dig one up can pay with whisky or cash by paypal.

Needed S E race Ignition Module with coil (used to be a kit) for a 1998 Sportster Sport. 7,000+ rpm we have two sports and the Module went down on one and the standard module is tooooo low.

I see Eval has passed away we liked him over here.

Order of the Sacred (purple) Boa and Elite (yellow) Banana Guard

Old 12-01-2007, 02:23 PM
Under Construction

Last Cigar Smoked: Robert Burns Blackwatch, in the '70s
TalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Got the part # for it?
Somewhat dilapidated, yet functional, Kubota L2500
'20 Branson 3620
'18 Ram 3500 Diesel
'02 Wrangler X, 4" lift on 33 x 12.50s
Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140
Felt Nine 50
Killin' more bees than Monsanto
Old 12-01-2007, 08:39 PM
Woody218

I may be wrong, but I think that certain Evo ignition modules will also work on a Sportster.

I'll do some diggin', Ted!! I'll see what I can find for you.
Old 12-01-2007, 08:48 PM
Dooficial Inquisitor

BigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody218 View Post
I may be wrong, but I think that certain Evo ignition modules will also work on a Sportster.

I'll do some diggin', Ted!! I'll see what I can find for you.
It's not a Sportster it's the Sportster sport with the 4 plugs none of the Evos do accoding to H they call it "obsolete", bloody cheek.

Old 12-01-2007, 08:54 PM
not Lady G, but....

route66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Many parts departments have obsoleted items, the best way is to ask some of the online broker's parts depts.

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." (Tacitus, Roman historian 55-117 A.D.)

Original 43%er

CAT HERDER GORGE CROSSER SKYLINE

My buddy!
Old 12-01-2007, 09:02 PM
Woody218

Damn, the Sport is an oddball...
Old 12-01-2007, 09:51 PM
Public Doofender

Highmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milk
Here's one http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Harle...spagenameZWD1V

This fellow says he has one also.

Jan Willem Boon
Meppelerweg 3
7963 RV Ruinen
The Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)522 471177
Fax: +31 (0)522 473433
E-mail: jw@jwboon.nl
KvK: 04049435

I believe these people have an aftermarket module that will work.

http://www.steelthundercc.com/electronic_ignitions.html

Hope this helps.

Did you know I liked Bobbers?

Last edited by Highmiles; 12-01-2007 at 10:00 PM.
Old 12-02-2007, 05:24 AM
Dooficial Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalonChief View Post
Got the part # for it?
Part No. of the kit 32737-98 but the mudule would do on it's own.

Old 12-02-2007, 05:37 AM
Dooficial Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highmiles View Post
Here's one http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Harle...spagenameZWD1V

This fellow says he has one also.

Jan Willem Boon
Meppelerweg 3
7963 RV Ruinen
The Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)522 471177
Fax: +31 (0)522 473433
E-mail: jw@jwboon.nl
KvK: 04049435

I believe these people have an aftermarket module that will work.

http://www.steelthundercc.com/electronic_ignitions.html

Hope this helps.
These are all the standard 4,800 rpm and still readily available it's the SE 7,800 rpm one we use, but I will give steelthundercc an email and see what they can do.

We get so little info here it is little wonder so many of us just give up as the Harley UK lot do not know what day of the week it is, will not give out Harley US service email and say we must send them letters for enquiries. This takes weeks..

Old 12-02-2007, 07:32 AM
R.I.P.
<--- Captain Itch!

Red Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
These guys may have one you can use.

http://www.jpcycles.com/groups.aspx?...8-968a2f68a239

'Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.' - William Penn

I want to live and ride free, unencumbered by all but God's love.
'06' FLSTNI, $43 per gallon!

Old 12-02-2007, 07:33 AM
Public Doofender

Highmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTed View Post
These are all the standard 4,800 rpm and still readily available it's the SE 7,800 rpm one we use, but I will give steelthundercc an email and see what they can do.

We get so little info here it is little wonder so many of us just give up as the Harley UK lot do not know what day of the week it is, will not give out Harley US service email and say we must send them letters for enquiries. This takes weeks..
My mistake. In a response to someone on e-bay, the first listing stated their module was an SE.

Old 12-02-2007, 08:37 AM
Under Construction

Last Cigar Smoked: Robert Burns Blackwatch, in the '70s
TalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Part No. of the kit 32737-98 but the mudule would do on it's own.
Suredyke.com seems to have this in stock for $181.25.
Somewhat dilapidated, yet functional, Kubota L2500
'20 Branson 3620
'18 Ram 3500 Diesel
'02 Wrangler X, 4" lift on 33 x 12.50s
Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140
Felt Nine 50
Killin' more bees than Monsanto
Old 12-02-2007, 09:46 AM
Dooficial Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalonChief View Post
Suredyke.com seems to have this in stock for $181.25.
Fantastic, you have no idea how long and how many emails we have sent trying to get one.

PMSL could you please check site name I tried it and all I get is a lesbian sex site lol.
It's ok starting to go blind but I'll just stay on lesbian site.

I found them we have to add Harley Davidson at the end. Will give them a call tomorrow. Back to the other suredyke site now phew!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-02-2007, 10:21 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Fantastic, you have no idea how long and how many emails we have sent trying to get one.

PMSL could you please check site name I tried it and all I get is a lesbian sex site lol.
It's ok starting to go blind but I'll just stay on lesbian site.

I found them we have to add Harley Davidson at the end. Will give them a call tomorrow. Back to the other suredyke site now phew!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-02-2007, 11:01 AM
Public Doofender

http://www.surdykeharley.com/Default.asp