Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 12-01-2010, 09:39 AM
Doof Clenas Member

Parks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sock
S.O.A fINALE

Soooooo.... I find myself VERY satisfied with last nights season finale. But where you go from here? Everything seemed to be tied up neatly with a nice little bow...excepting that we did not see the prospects deliver the letter to the doc.

Time to Nut up, or Shut up. -Tallahassee
Old 12-01-2010, 09:46 AM
Doof Babe
Grenade Launcher
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Does second-hand count?
Boop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
I figure they got some fairly pissed off Russians they're going to have to contend with.

W.W.B.D?

Boop-Oop-A-Doof
Old 12-01-2010, 09:48 AM
Doof Babe
Grenade Launcher
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Does second-hand count?
Boop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boop View Post
I figure they got some fairly pissed off Russians they're going to have to contend with.
Although, come to think of it, they never did have any issues with the group whose boat they completely trashed. Maybe the writers will just figure we won't think of that and go in another direction.

W.W.B.D?

Boop-Oop-A-Doof
Old 12-01-2010, 10:25 AM
Doof Clenas Member

Parks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sock
Problem is...everyone is in jail. There is the line with the Hale running for Mayor and the County Sheriff's taking over for Charming PD. Again, with all the main characters incarcerated (with Sonny Barger...geez! <insert headslap>) what fun is that. My wife thinks we'll start off next season with a flash forward to them getting out or right about to.

Old 12-01-2010, 10:27 AM
DD
Lowest of the Low - XLIII

Location: Northern Ohio... the grid paper of motorcycle riding
yolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suck
Just watched it and it was great. Nice wrap up...

Old 12-01-2010, 10:29 AM
DD
Lowest of the Low - XLIII

Location: Northern Ohio... the grid paper of motorcycle riding
yolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parks View Post
Soooooo.... I find myself VERY satisfied with last nights season finale. But where you go from here? Everything seemed to be tied up neatly with a nice little bow...excepting that we did not see the prospects deliver the letter to the doc.
Bet they return to the original story line about Jax's dad and his mom and clay killing him

Old 12-01-2010, 10:49 AM
Doof Clenas Member

Perhaps. Gemma seemed to have a satisfied smile when Jax said he was nothing like his father.

Old 12-01-2010, 11:42 AM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

Last Cigar Smoked: Romeo y Julieta Churchill
BillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I thought the last 30 minutes of the finale last night were the best of the series to date. They tied up a lot of loose ends and allow the story to advance in new directions for season 4. The Russians will definitely be pissed BUT with the true IRA promising SAMCRO access to weapons much more powerful than just your run of the mill AK's, something tells me the Russians will be happy to settle for a discount off of future transactions to settle the difference in the money Jax got from the ATF and the $2M they were promised for Jimmy.

The writers hinted around in season I that Clay and Gemma had something to do with John Teller's accident but left it alone until these letters popped up in the past few weeks. I'm betting that becomes a big part of the story for next season.

We got to see how Chibs got his scars at the end. I'm guessing that the premise was that Jimmy had done that to him years ago when he was exiled from Ireland. The actor has those scars in real life as well, was attacked by thugs and given a "Glascow grin" or whatever they call it.

Old 12-01-2010, 12:02 PM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boop View Post
Well yeah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yolkum View Post
Bet they return to the original story line about Jax's dad and his mom and clay killing him
Shit is gonna hit the four bladed spinning device...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyB View Post
I thought the last 30 minutes of the finale last night were the best of the series to date. They tied up a lot of loose ends and allow the story to advance in new directions for season 4. The Russians will definitely be pissed BUT with the true IRA promising SAMCRO access to weapons much more powerful than just your run of the mill AK's, something tells me the Russians will be happy to settle for a discount off of future transactions to settle the difference in the money Jax got from the ATF and the $2M they were promised for Jimmy.

The writers hinted around in season I that Clay and Gemma had something to do with John Teller's accident but left it alone until these letters popped up in the past few weeks. I'm betting that becomes a big part of the story for next season.

We got to see how Chibs got his scars at the end. I'm guessing that the premise was that Jimmy had done that to him years ago when he was exiled from Ireland. The actor has those scars in real life as well, was attacked by thugs and given a "Glascow grin" or whatever they call it.
Was thinking that from halfway through season one.

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...

Old 12-01-2010, 12:08 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
satisfied......

just my $.02

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Original Cat Herder KC.
Old 12-01-2010, 01:01 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Yup.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 12-01-2010, 02:02 PM
gAZINTAs

J's 02 can happily embrace the suckJ's 02 can happily embrace the suckJ's 02 can happily embrace the suckJ's 02 can happily embrace the suckJ's 02 can happily embrace the suckJ's 02 can happily embrace the suckJ's 02 can happily embrace the suckJ's 02 can happily embrace the suckJ's 02 can happily embrace the suckJ's 02 can happily embrace the suckJ's 02 can happily embrace the suck
I'm pissed that I missed the majority of the season. Thanks Dish Network.
Old 12-01-2010, 02:07 PM
Glücklich Doof

Last Cigar Smoked: CAO MX2
Gunfixer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGunfixer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGunfixer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGunfixer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGunfixer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGunfixer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGunfixer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGunfixer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGunfixer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGunfixer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGunfixer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
It was a nice touch too, that Opie got to send the bitch to hell.

Old 12-01-2010, 05:22 PM
Above Average DDude

Last Cigar Smoked: A. Fuente, Curly Head
YankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sock
Bravo!!

Sh!t doesn't stink unless ya' poke it!

Deut 23:12-13 (How to sh!t in the woods)
Old 12-01-2010, 06:46 PM
San Francisco Giants Fan

fuel2thunder is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withfuel2thunder is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withfuel2thunder is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withfuel2thunder is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withfuel2thunder is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withfuel2thunder is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withfuel2thunder is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withfuel2thunder is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withfuel2thunder is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withfuel2thunder is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withfuel2thunder is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
WOW... what a way to end the season.

I think this is one of those shows that ya just can't trust anyone... I'm glad all the people that were killed will not come back... or will they?

Sometimes, I think I enjoy watching this show to much...

Sex appeal is 50% what you've got and 50% what people think you've got.

When picking between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.