Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 07-17-2011, 01:06 PM
Dirty Dirk, Canadian Doof

DAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milk
Bummer Summer

Glad we went out yesterday, the weatherman can't call anything this year around these parts. Cool and cloudy this morning with rain starting in a couple of hours.... and Monday nice and then back to crap.
Kelowna should be 95F and nothing but sun for this time of year!!! We get little glimpses of it and then back to this, oh well maybe it will drive the hordes of Alberians/Albortion tourists out sooner....
At least long term Sturgis forecast is good, pin my hopes on that, I cannot recall a summer as poor as this one in the Okanagan and I grew up here.

Dirk
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1104.jpg (17.7 KB, 62 views)
Old 07-17-2011, 01:47 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
The last time I recall a summer this hot and dry was the summer of 1980 and it still wasn't as dry as this one!

I know y'all don't believe it, but anything much over 100 is almost impossible to ride any distance in a reasonable amount of time.

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 07-17-2011, 03:59 PM
Doof Clenas Member

Last Cigar Smoked: Probably a Swisher Sweet
Ancient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suck
Trade ya Dirk. 104 -108 temps and 112 - 114 heat index.

Greg
Old 07-18-2011, 08:06 AM
Dirty Dirk, Canadian Doof

DAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milk
I hear you Guys, its just with this kind of weather it means we get this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ntkNO6WxD4 in the evenings. The vid is last night, 1 fire on my side of the lake with several homes close.... thank goodness for the rain that came with, that is helping the crews with the strikes.

Dirk
Old 07-18-2011, 12:27 PM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAK47 View Post
I hear you Guys, its just with this kind of weather it means we get this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ntkNO6WxD4 in the evenings. The vid is last night, 1 fire on my side of the lake with several homes close.... thank goodness for the rain that came with, that is helping the crews with the strikes.

Dirk
You ought to see Texas. It sometimes feels like the whole state is on fire.

April 13, 2016 -- The day Richard was speechless.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, and may your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young!
--Bob Dylan
Old 07-18-2011, 01:00 PM
Swiss Guard

phreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinero No Mas View Post
You ought to see Texas. It sometimes feels like the whole state is on fire.
Especially the part right under my pheet
Old 07-18-2011, 10:52 PM
Mississippi Cajun

KD5CQT is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKD5CQT is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKD5CQT is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKD5CQT is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKD5CQT is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKD5CQT is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKD5CQT is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKD5CQT is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKD5CQT is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKD5CQT is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKD5CQT is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Gotta admit this is one of the hottest, and until yesterday, dryest summers I can remember in many years. Rained for about 24 straight hours starting yesterday, and we are hoping that we are not turning into Texas (no fires for almost a week).
Old 07-19-2011, 05:10 AM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
That vid looks just like what Y2K, his friend Mark and I were dodging 2 weeks ago in West Virginia trying to get back to the cabin.

It was awsome to watch, but I wasn't gonna ride under it.

Kimber

Old 07-19-2011, 06:11 AM
El Errante

thrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_tapestry View Post
The last time I recall a summer this hot and dry was the summer of 1980 and it still wasn't as dry as this one!

I know y'all don't believe it, but anything much over 100 is almost impossible to ride any distance in a reasonable amount of time.
I think this year is a record year,... but it scares me to think how much of this might be yet to come.

Old 07-19-2011, 06:14 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrasher View Post
I think this year is a record year,... but it scares me to think how much of this might be yet to come.
I think the cycle will break if there are a couple of hurricanes on the coast. What scares me is that I'm wishing devastation on folks to get us some relief.

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 07-19-2011, 09:25 AM
Doof Clenas Member

Parks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sock
Tropical depression might not be too bad right?

Time to Nut up, or Shut up. -Tallahassee