Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Dear Boop
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Dear Boop Got a question? Looking for information or advice? Life getting you down? Ask Boop. Sort of like Dear Abby, only Doofier.

Old 12-11-2009, 11:49 AM
Lost, and not found

SIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
If I drank is excess & got stupid drunk......

would I then have some idea what the hell I was talking about, even a little bit?

MEDIOCRITY KNOWS NOTHING HIGHER THAN ITSELF
Old 12-11-2009, 01:13 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I try like heck to find out every weekend...

you ---- I doubt it....
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 12-11-2009, 03:53 PM
Lost, and not found

SIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kflhr View Post
I try like heck to find out every weekend...

you ---- I doubt it....
You may be right lawnguyflhry2ksheeprearendpluckerboy but...........where da hell is BOOP?!

Old 12-11-2009, 03:58 PM
grapenutless

y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
she don't like you......its the hair....
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty

Old 12-11-2009, 04:07 PM
Lost, and not found

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kflhr View Post
she don't like you......its the hair....
Damn, this happens all the time!

Old 12-11-2009, 04:20 PM
Pompous Prick

Last Cigar Smoked: Punch maduro
Slick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIMPLYCONFUSED View Post
would I then have some idea what the hell I was talking about, even a little bit?
No, but on the bright side you will become extremely witty and quite handsome. I know I do when I drink.

Curt

Old 12-11-2009, 04:48 PM
grapenutless

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickTX View Post
No, but on the bright side you will become extremely witty and quite handsome. I know I do when I drink.
so your my twin....
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty

Old 12-14-2009, 08:30 AM
Doof Babe
Grenade Launcher
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Does second-hand count?
Boop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIMPLYCONFUSED View Post
If I drank to excess & got stupid drunk... would I then have some idea what the hell I was talking about, even a little bit?
You would be absolutely certain of what you were talking about as long as you continued to drink to excess. Sadly, once you stop the knowledge disappears. But have no fear, it comes right back once you start drinking again.

Obviously, when people meet you, whether they think you're a genius or a dumbass depends on where you are in this cycle.

W.W.B.D?

Boop-Oop-A-Doof
Old 12-14-2009, 10:10 AM
Double-D

huckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suck
other quotes & thoughts....

Sometimes when I reflect back on all the wine I drink, I feel shamed.
Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the vineyards and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this wine, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, "It is better that I drink this wine and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver."
~ Jack Handy
WARNING: Ladies the consumption of alcohol may leave you wondering what the hell
happened to your bra and panties.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. "
~Frank Sinatra
WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may create the illusion that you are tougher, smarter, faster and better looking than most people.
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading."
~ Henny Youngman
WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to think people are laughing WITH you.
"24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence?
I think not."
~ Stephen Wright
WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to think you can sing.
"When we drink, we get drunk. When we get drunk,
we fall asleep. When we fall asleep, we commit no sin.
When we commit no sin, we go to heaven. So, let's all
get drunk and go to heaven!"
~ Brian O'Rourke
WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy.
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants
us to be happy."
~ Benjamin Franklin
WARNING: The consumption of alcohol is a major factor in dancing like a retard.
"Without question, the greatest invention in the
history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the
wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does
not go nearly as well with pizza."
~ Dave Barry
WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to tell your friends over and over again that you love them.
To some it's a six-pack, to me it's a Support Group. Salvation in a can!
~ Dave Howell
WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you can logically converse with members of the opposite s e x without spitting.
And saving the best for last, as explained by Cliff Clavin,
of Cheers. One afternoon at Cheers, Cliff Clavin was explaining the Buffalo Theory to his buddy Norm.
Here's how it went:
"Well ya see, Norm, it's like this... A herd of buffalo
can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when
the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones
at the back that are killed first This natural selection is
good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the
regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the
slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we
know, kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers."