Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > The Prayer Line
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

The Prayer Line Got a prayer request(s)? Here's the place.

Old 08-06-2007, 03:10 PM
Head Doof Server Geek

Psychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suck
Prayers for one of my best friends.

One of my best friends (since we were about 10 years old) is having a horrible spell of bad luck. This week they are being kicked out of where they are living, are in a bad financial spot and this morning his wife lost their baby at 7 months pregnant.

Apparently what happened was he was kicking yesterday and some time during the night the umbilical cord wrapped around his throad and strangled him. They are the nicest, most kind hearted, and geniunely good people in the world and Jared has been there 1000 times for me, but nothing good ever seems to go in his direction.

I have arranged through a friend of mine to try and help with the funeral and burial, but between the medical bills and the being out of work for a few day they could sure some help.

Prayer is definitely appreciated.

If you'd like to donate, we are using my paypal account: chris@hyperphase.com

Thanks guys.

Chris

Harley is SOLD.

Street Bike.

'14 Road King
Old 08-06-2007, 04:17 PM
8-Ball

Sure sorry to hear about your friend, Chris.... prayers are on the way from here...
Old 08-06-2007, 04:19 PM
Just plain Doof

rk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suck
prayers from NOR*CAL

Psalm 23:4 and the Second Amendment are enough for me.

If you have issue with anything in this post. You can address this by opening a dos prompt and typing
cd C:/
and then type
format C:

What you looking for?
Old 08-06-2007, 04:50 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
from Northern Michigan as well....
From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!

Old 08-06-2007, 05:07 PM
BigAlsRK

Thoughts and Prayers sent up from Texas..........
Old 08-06-2007, 05:34 PM
GrayRider

Prayers from here.
Old 08-06-2007, 05:47 PM
zoof 43-7

BigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suck
From Ohio

Order of the Garlic Clove

Jim "A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPNF7sIgFUc
Old 08-06-2007, 06:02 PM
Not just another pretty face

vafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milk
Prayers from here..
Old 08-06-2007, 06:12 PM
Helping with the B.S.

Ol Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
What a tragic set of events. All my sympathies and prayers going their way.

Master of Contemplation
Old 08-06-2007, 06:35 PM
Yes, they are Real.......

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
Prayers sent..........

Keeper Of The Toast
2006 Post Whore Of The Year

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........
Old 08-06-2007, 06:39 PM
Double-D
The Mechanic

d j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
and from Chicago.dj

Old 08-06-2007, 06:58 PM
really big member

Jonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Prayers from NC.

JONAS

Sherlyn Popelka, Fugitive, Aggravated Assault, Golf, DUI

USMC 82-88
Semper Fi, PGRider
2004 Road King
Old 08-06-2007, 07:15 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Man, I'm sorry to hear that, Chris.
Prayers from here.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 08-06-2007, 07:17 PM
The Molenator

CDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
That's terrible news...prayers sent.

Clint
Bikeless

I'm a Doof, and Damn Proud of it!

Old 08-06-2007, 07:45 PM
MOOSE

Prayers to your friends!