Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Touring Discussion
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 04-25-2007, 11:57 AM
R.I.P.
Never Forget - 343

Fire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up space
I also went from an '05 lowrider to my '05 Custom. There is no going back....

Old 04-25-2007, 11:57 AM
R.I.P.
Never Forget - 343

Fire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up space
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
Now you'll have to start riding in shorts and Crocs.
I knew I was missing something...guess I'm going shopping!

Old 04-25-2007, 01:15 PM
Nucking Futz

Vilhelm has failed to amuse us
Enjoy the new bike! Good choice!
Old 04-25-2007, 01:17 PM
Are these on right?

Lady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suck
BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations! And you got the fastest color - BLACK!!!

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with someone who's unarmed..."

GBNF FIRE46, RED RIDER, MONGOOSE

Old 04-25-2007, 02:43 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Thorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sock
By Baalz -
"Congrats on making yourself happy.
Guess you wont be riding up on my tail this year.. Well unless you get it modded.

By the way I just noticed the Exit 89. For some reason I thought you lived in Fallston."

I am trying to be a respectable rider...hehe. Wheelies, burnouts, and riding like I'm 43 years old isn't going to cut it anymore. BTW, I was only doing what you were doing, but I was a little faster, so it only "looked" like I was riding up on you. Actually, I was gonna go around you a few times, because I didn't think I was going to slow down in time... ;-) I don't think your wife appreciated it my riding skills, hopefully she won't remember. But, now I've turned a new chapter in my life, and I "can" wear croc's and shorts while riding, plus I have plenty of room the store the used depends. Exit 89.... lol. Stop by sometime, I'll hand you a beer.

Thorns

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms." "Gimme back, gimme back my bullets"

Old 04-25-2007, 02:45 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Thorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sock
Thanks everyone for the kind words...

Thorns

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms." "Gimme back, gimme back my bullets"

Old 04-25-2007, 02:55 PM
Baalz

Heh
You only made it more fun for me that day. There were no complaints!

I live off exit 89!
Old 04-25-2007, 03:17 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Yep.
Congratulations on the new bike!
Old 04-25-2007, 05:43 PM
8-Ball

Congrats on the new ride.... I keep wondering if I should have bought the Fatboy...

Great pic too!
Old 04-25-2007, 06:36 PM
R.I.P.
chemo toddy

y2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milk
yeah, what they said.

Old 04-25-2007, 07:10 PM
captainlee

glad you are excited, Congrats, and yep you got the right color too !
Old 04-25-2007, 08:38 PM
Woody218

Congrats on the new bike, very nice! I echo what everyone else has stated, once you ride a bagger, you won't go back.
Old 04-25-2007, 10:29 PM
Double-D
Self Proclaimed Pariah

Dirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
And its just gets better, too. I'm soooooo glad I traded my Dyna for bagger.

'08 Ultra
S&S SPO's
Old 04-26-2007, 01:27 AM
What you lookin' at!?!?!?

Jeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
You have done well, sir.

Very nice ride indeed!
'
BUT we need more pictures, we is Picture whores here you know.

Offically Old enough to ride a Geezer-Glide.
(Geezer-glide is a registered trademark of Harley Davidson Tour bikes, Any reference to a member of the DooF Clena of other forum screen name is strictly accidental. The reference is that I ride a Harley Davdison Tour bike, not some old dude that there is not enough alcohol in the world to get me to ride.)

Doctor JT 43

Eastern side
Profesional Rockat Surgen

Old 04-26-2007, 03:46 AM
chickenman

Nice Thorns, real nice. OK Rock has Black Beauty and I have Black Betty soooo........what is her name??