Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 04-13-2008, 10:10 PM
zoof 43-7

BigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suck
Ohio Troopers Suspended

After KKK-Like Costume Photo Prank:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,351128,00.html

Not exactly super troopers.

Order of the Garlic Clove

Jim "A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPNF7sIgFUc
Old 04-13-2008, 10:19 PM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
Unprofessional. I will with hold any other comment at this time. PC being what it is and all.
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.
Old 04-13-2008, 11:25 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by why_me View Post
Unprofessional. I will with hold any other comment at this time. PC being what it is and all.
Yup.
From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!

Old 04-13-2008, 11:28 PM
Public Doofender

Highmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milk
If they are that dumb, it's best if they take a break and wise up.

Did you know I liked Bobbers?

Old 04-14-2008, 07:39 AM
RedBeard

Wow. Imagine the brain power it took to come up with an idea that stupid. And to photograph the stupidity. Mensa must be made aware of these new candidates.
Old 04-14-2008, 08:13 AM
Obsolete Doof Prospect

ridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with

Wrong.

Introducing the Al Gore engine

Obsolete Doof
1998 Obsolete Springer Rider
Part time Shovel Rider
Some time XLCH Kicker

Old 04-14-2008, 08:32 AM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Fukin' idiots. Hope Home Depot is hiring.

Meng

TKWSV

Old 04-14-2008, 08:36 AM
DynaDav

There is no excuse for behavior like that.
Old 04-14-2008, 09:15 AM
KTWillys

and they are the ones that are supposed to protect the people of Ohio and they carry a gun to.........

well at least they will have some free time to finish that Mensa application
Old 04-14-2008, 06:45 PM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
This thread is very PC.
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.
Old 04-14-2008, 06:54 PM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by why_me View Post
This thread is very PC.
Really...without being nasty or insulting almost everyone here has exhibited disgust at their actions...it's kinda refreshing but in this case a little more emotion wouldn't have been out of line!

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 04-14-2008, 07:24 PM
Double-D

I have a varied opinion on it. Do I think what they did was right and should be commended...no. I do think that if it was just joking around, and nobody was "offended" until the picture somehow hits the front page, that people are over-reacting, blowing things way out of proportion, and in general, being overly sensative. I think some of the responses in this thread is over-reacting in general. The responses to this post will probably be blown out of proportion as well, no worries. I should know better than to have an opinion that veers away from the PC, no good can come from it. You are only allowed to laugh at stuff like that when it's Dave Chappell behind the mask...and then you have to still feel slightly guilty at finding it funny.
Old 04-14-2008, 08:02 PM
RedBeard

I only condemned the stupidity. I assume most others here were doing the same.
Old 04-14-2008, 08:39 PM
KTWillys

To be quite honest if they were not in uniform I would have cared less about what they did....

But to do it while in uniform is what I consider over the line...

there are a lot of things that can be done by someone of color that would have people screaming at the top of their lungs if it were done by someone that was white (excuse me must be PC.... caucasin)
Old 04-14-2008, 08:40 PM
Double-D

I didn't single anyone out. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I just find it an interesting read to see some of the responses. Sometimes I feel compelled to throw my opinion out there as well.