Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 10-24-2013, 02:30 PM
Dooficial Inquisitor

BigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suck
Is this for real?

Apparently, there is a virus or malware on the site the link pointed to.
Sorry, Ted, and Thanks, Margarita.
Mega

I couldn't stop laughing for ages.

Order of the Sacred (purple) Boa and Elite (yellow) Banana Guard

Old 10-24-2013, 03:00 PM
Double-D
I am Doof

Bluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milk
USN could have just cleared a path...

USA!! USA!! USA!!

Old 10-24-2013, 03:10 PM
Double-D
Formidable Faux

MrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
er... no.

just a rehash of an old joke.

still funny though

Ricky
it's only metal, we can out think it.....

Simplicate, never Complify
http://www.FraZzledEgGs.com

Rhetorical Questions....
Who Needs 'em?

Famous Tripod

Last edited by MrSurly; 10-24-2013 at 03:15 PM.
Old 10-24-2013, 03:35 PM
Mind the thorns

Margarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
What is not so funny is that my computer loudly announced the presence of a virus on that site. Don't open!

Preserve the planet: repeal the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
Old 10-24-2013, 03:56 PM
Double-D
Formidable Faux

MrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Well, the Snopes link will provide the story for those who missed it.

Ricky
it's only metal, we can out think it.....

Simplicate, never Complify
http://www.FraZzledEgGs.com

Rhetorical Questions....
Who Needs 'em?

Famous Tripod
Old 10-25-2013, 04:20 AM
Dooficial Inquisitor

BigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Margarita View Post
What is not so funny is that my computer loudly announced the presence of a virus on that site. Don't open!
I have every type of checker available to mankind to check for this and still some get by. I would shut these bastages down permanently and give them a heavy fine for the distress and problems they cause.

Sorry about that and it's a well known site.

Order of the Sacred (purple) Boa and Elite (yellow) Banana Guard

Old 10-25-2013, 07:24 AM
Haawk - PTUI - Crap

Pete Logan is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPete Logan is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPete Logan is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPete Logan is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPete Logan is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPete Logan is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPete Logan is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPete Logan is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPete Logan is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPete Logan is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPete Logan is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTed View Post
I have every type of checker available to mankind to check for this and still some get by. I would shut these bastages down permanently and give them a heavy fine for the distress and problems they cause.

Sorry about that and it's a well known site.
Sh1t happens. That's why we run machines where we don't care if sh1t happens.

Mine is currently on it's way back from UK where it went to be fixed after upgrading from Win 7 to Win 8 and taking a total dump, and is now apparently running some form of Linux.

I love HP.

You cain't shut them down, they just Phoenix. You cain't fine them, they don't exist, y'all cain't chain them in the yard with the wife - check a well known UK magazine that has been operating like this for 40 years. I didn't mention Private Eye or Ian Hislop out loud did I ? Fukk me I am so screwed

It's just environment. Don't sweat it.

Beer is the best answer. Or in my case, Cognac

Pete

-Shakespeare-Hamlet

"Generally speaking, you don't die on motorcycles.
You die a few yards away from what's left of them."

-Me