Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Let Us Know About Upcoming Rides and Events > Northeast
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Northeast Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

View Poll Results: Dates for Tony Lukes or Sambo's
April 2nd, Saturday 3 50.00%
April 3rd, Sunday 2 33.33%
April 16th, Saturday 3 50.00%
April 17th, Sunday 3 50.00%
Tony Lukes (location TBD) 1 16.67%
Sambo's (Leipzig Delaware) 2 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-19-2016, 01:12 PM
S.S.S.

Sleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milk
We are out for the 30th, already have other plans. We will see about the 16th.

Old 03-19-2016, 01:44 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer-Glide View Post
OK so......... Lets see how this one floats.

April 16th, Tony Lukes.

BUT The Philly store is closed, however the walkup is open. There's very little seating available there. Then there's Mt. Laurel NJ, right off the Turnpike on Rt 73, about 10 minutes from the Philly store. Then there's the Sicklerville store off of the Atlantic City Expressway exit 41, about 15 minutes from the Walt Whitman bridge. Pick a location..

THEN April 30th. Sambo's in Leipzig Delaware. This year we do BOTH rides, this gives almost everyone a chance to make ONE of them. (Since the LI guy's seem to be pussy's and won't ride to Delaware.......)

Chime in..........
Can you switch the days around so we do cheesesteaks the 30, and I can see russ, I don't really need to see you.
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 03-19-2016, 06:19 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Rt. 73, Mt. Laurel/Maple Shade works for me. Believe that's the one at the bowling alley we went to before.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 03-19-2016, 06:52 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Tentative for Tony Lukes .. Maybe my bike will be running by then.

April 30th can't make like Sleeveless said. We have an RV site reserved for 3 nights at campground on a military facility 50 yards from the beach.

Kimber

Old 03-20-2016, 08:49 AM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippsy View Post
Can you switch the days around so we do cheesesteaks the 30, and I can see russ, I don't really need to see you.
Maybe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post
Rt. 73, Mt. Laurel/Maple Shade works for me. Believe that's the one at the bowling alley we went to before.
It is.

Meng

TKWSV

Old 03-26-2016, 08:21 AM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
OK kids, here it is.

April 16th, Leipzig Delaware for crabs at Sambo's. Just off Rt 9 in Leipzig. (Google it for directions)

April 30th, Tony Lukes in Mt. Laurel NJ on RT 73.

Noon time meet up at each event/location.

Meng

TKWSV

Old 03-26-2016, 01:52 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Tentative for Delaware, but can't make Tony Lukes due to prior engagement.

Kimber

Old 03-26-2016, 09:07 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Sambo's is out, previous comittment. Looks OK for Tony Luke's on the 30th.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 03-27-2016, 07:57 AM
Not just another pretty face

vafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milk
I'm breaking my bike as fast as I can. We will try and make whatever date is decided upon.
Old 03-28-2016, 02:25 PM
Double-D

Sweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by vafatboy View Post
I'm breaking my bike as fast as I can. We will try and make whatever date is decided upon.
He is also breaking his back, said the worried wife. Hoping we make one of those dates. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone.

Old 03-28-2016, 06:17 PM
Original Delinquent

Well, Damnit. Bike probably won't be ready until after Apr 15th. Got word today the cam isn't available until April 15th, and then would need to be shipped from Texas, installed, break in and tuned. Ain't gonna happen by the 16th.

Might have to look at my second choice a little closer. Oh course, the head are still in Washington state too.

Kimber

Old 03-29-2016, 11:14 AM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Wouldn't it be terrible to have that much money in a bike and have to rent one to take a ride?

April 13, 2016 -- The day Richard was speechless.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, and may your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young!
--Bob Dylan
Old 03-29-2016, 06:17 PM
Original Delinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinero View Post
Wouldn't it be terrible to have that much money in a bike and have to rent one to take a ride?
Naaa, for about the same price we could take the MH and find somewhere to stay over the night. They have a campground at Dover AFB.

Kimber

Old 03-30-2016, 07:09 AM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backroad Mike View Post
Naaa, for about the same price we could take the MH and find somewhere to stay over the night. They have a campground at Dover AFB.
Then do that!!! Don't let a little thing like not having a bike keep you from a bike ride!!! Sheesh you Doof!!!!

Meng

TKWSV

Old 03-30-2016, 01:03 PM
A Delinquent by Birth

SLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sock
oR HE COULD MAYBE RIDE THE rk