Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 01-11-2009, 02:46 AM
BSL/SBSH

Last Cigar Smoked: "It's a Girl"
Luke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil Pistolero DPH View Post
I always wash them in the kitchen sink!!!!
Some things just don't wash off ...

Old 01-11-2009, 07:58 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
okay now I have good avatar!!!!!
Great avatar!

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 01-11-2009, 08:50 AM
Keeper of the spurs

Ms.B is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMs.B is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMs.B is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMs.B is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMs.B is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMs.B is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMs.B is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMs.B is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMs.B is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMs.B is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMs.B is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Seems I'm late to this party, but here's mine...
Old 01-11-2009, 08:53 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.B View Post
Seems I'm late to this party, but here's mine...
Ruthless staged a revolution. . . love the pics!

Old 01-11-2009, 10:12 AM
gAZINTAs

lil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I am lovin' this!!!!!

"Before you begin to give someone a piece of your mind, consider carefully whether you can spare any."
A. unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by why_me View Post
My intentions were honorable.
I can't wait to dishonor my intentions.
Old 01-11-2009, 10:14 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Quote:
I am lovin' this!!!!!
me too. . .

Old 01-11-2009, 10:22 AM
gAZINTAs

lil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_tapestry View Post
me too. . .
Luke is still tryin' to change my avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Before you begin to give someone a piece of your mind, consider carefully whether you can spare any."
A. unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by why_me View Post
My intentions were honorable.
I can't wait to dishonor my intentions.
Old 01-11-2009, 08:49 PM
Are these on right?

Lady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suck
OK! I finally got some good pics up! I LOVE THIS! Nice work, Ruthless!

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with someone who's unarmed..."

GBNF FIRE46, RED RIDER, MONGOOSE

Old 01-11-2009, 09:41 PM
Doof Babe

Ruthless doesn't need a tube sockRuthless doesn't need a tube sockRuthless doesn't need a tube sockRuthless doesn't need a tube sockRuthless doesn't need a tube sockRuthless doesn't need a tube sockRuthless doesn't need a tube sockRuthless doesn't need a tube sockRuthless doesn't need a tube sockRuthless doesn't need a tube sockRuthless doesn't need a tube sock
Talking

You're so welcome.....the doof babes and gazinta women must unite!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Godiva View Post
OK! I finally got some good pics up! I LOVE THIS! Nice work, Ruthless!

Tags
buncha thumb suckers, cowboy, Gay homo cowboys, homotion, I wanna be the cowboy, Ruth likes a good package, stinky dave is reallydirty, You can be the cowgirl