Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Clean & Sober
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 10-31-2007, 05:08 PM
Public Doofender

Highmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milk
A Difficult Post

I just got back from picking up my 16 year old daughter from a "Wilderness Program" in the mountains. She had gotten in a lot of trouble this summer, including an arrest for throwing a party at her Daddy's house, and a vandalism. She had become disrespectful and uncontrollable. We found out her "biological father" and other members of his family had been supplying her with alcohol and drugs. He is an alcoholic, and thinks being drunk is part of growing up. They had been giving her enough that 24 beers or a 5th of Vodka and a dozen beers, had become her daily routine. As a result, she would stay at her fathers house at night, and return the next day. We had no idea she had that kind of access to alcohol. Who would think a parent would be so irresponsible. She is talking to us again and has shown fear of where she was going, so it is a new beginning, but it is going to be seriously tough.

Did you know I liked Bobbers?

Old 10-31-2007, 05:21 PM
captainlee

its great that she is talking to yall again. I am hoping for the best for her.
Old 10-31-2007, 05:23 PM
keeper of 43 tunes

buzzingstrings is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbuzzingstrings is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbuzzingstrings is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbuzzingstrings is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbuzzingstrings is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbuzzingstrings is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbuzzingstrings is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbuzzingstrings is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbuzzingstrings is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbuzzingstrings is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbuzzingstrings is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Man O man....that is a tough one.
With lots of love (and it sounds like she has lots), you guys can make it thru this bump in the road!
I'll say a prayer from here.
Old 10-31-2007, 05:25 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Sounds like some very tough times, Jim.
Those years are a really tough time of Life, without troubles that can be brought on by those kind of extra-cirricular activities....

Sounds like she knows what she was doing was wrong.
She's a very lucky young lady to have concerned, pro-active parents like you folks.
Old 10-31-2007, 05:26 PM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
I'm glad as I'm certain she is that you are in her life...kids need stability and consistency in their lives, they'll love and respect you for it...generally "trouble" is a call for help, good thing you were there to answer...

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 10-31-2007, 05:29 PM
Under Construction

Last Cigar Smoked: Robert Burns Blackwatch, in the '70s
TalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I'm with Lee, it's a good sign she'll talk to you. Prayin' for the best outcome.
Somewhat dilapidated, yet functional, Kubota L2500
'20 Branson 3620
'18 Ram 3500 Diesel
'02 Wrangler X, 4" lift on 33 x 12.50s
Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140
Felt Nine 50
Killin' more bees than Monsanto
Old 10-31-2007, 05:29 PM
2005 HD FLHTi

Kfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Lightbulb

I sure hope she comes around, it's got to be tough! The guy must be a real A$$hole to do that to his daughter.

Our daughter (my step) is go on 16 and being a drink one thing I've never done is ask her to get a beer from the beer fridge, or get ride of my empty thinking it may help. So far so good.

I wish you all the good luck with that situation...

~"IF YOU CAN'T IMPROVE ON SILENCE, KEEP QUIET" ...couch Lou~

"Getting There Beats Being There"
FLHTi
* 95" by Carl from Boise Cycle
CHECK OUT MY WEBSHOT ALBUMS...

Old 10-31-2007, 05:41 PM
8-Ball

The fact that she is talking to you and telling you the details has got to be the toughest obstacle to overcome.

Mary and I are sending prayers for all of you. Thank God she has you and Marsha in her life...

I'm hoping the biological father is being brought up on charges. What he did was unconscionable.
Old 10-31-2007, 05:53 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Prayers from here.

That is a tough age... get a tight grip on her, and don't let her slip.
From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!

Old 10-31-2007, 05:57 PM
Just plain Doof

rk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suck
16 year old girls can be tough, adding booze to mix would make it even tougher. Sounds like she is willing to do her part to get it together.
Prayers from Nor Cal to your family for a good out come.

Psalm 23:4 and the Second Amendment are enough for me.

If you have issue with anything in this post. You can address this by opening a dos prompt and typing
cd C:/
and then type
format C:

What you looking for?
Old 10-31-2007, 06:12 PM
Public Doofender

Highmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milk
Thank you all. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Did you know I liked Bobbers?

Old 10-31-2007, 06:14 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
I hope it all works out, gotta be a tough one! Prayers sent

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Original Cat Herder KC.
Old 10-31-2007, 07:17 PM
hammer4

Hang in there JimBob. Been down that road. Your good folks, it will work out.
Just hug her and let her know that you love her.
Old 10-31-2007, 08:31 PM
Double-D
Self Proclaimed Pariah

Dirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Good luck with this, Highmiles.

I hope you had a talk with that guy...

'08 Ultra
S&S SPO's
Old 10-31-2007, 08:38 PM
GrayRider

Prayers from here, Jim.