Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Seats, Saddles, Pillions, Backrests, Luggage Racks & Paks
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 05-29-2009, 06:08 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
ordered a...

tbag dakota for the ultra, hopefully it will hold a lot of makeup....and flip flops....
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 05-29-2009, 06:22 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
She asked me for a list of what I'm taking. . . so I gave it to her. . .

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 05-29-2009, 06:23 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
tell her I forgot to add sunscreen and chapstick to the list, okay?

Old 05-29-2009, 06:28 PM
grapenutless

y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
it was the 3 bras that put us over.......

I always have sunscreen, I get as red as luigi is orange....
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty

Old 05-29-2009, 06:29 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2k9flhtcu View Post
it was the 3 bras that put us over.......

I always have sunscreen, I get as red as luigi is orange....
3 bras are an absolute necessity. . .

Old 05-29-2009, 06:31 PM
grapenutless

I only own one mansierre......
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty

Old 05-29-2009, 06:58 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Half Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_tapestry View Post
She asked me for a list of what I'm taking. . . so I gave it to her. . .
so post the list in the ladies area for the rest of us!

Old 05-29-2009, 07:01 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Half Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
tbag dakota for the ultra, hopefully it will hold a lot of makeup....and flip flops....
Oh, yeah. Angela asked me a while back if I was taking a swimsuit and I told her no. I changed my mind. I probably will take one, although I highly doubt I'll wear it. 17 days is not that far away and I have issues.

Old 05-29-2009, 07:02 PM
grapenutless

she said bras in it
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty

Old 05-29-2009, 07:22 PM
R.I.P.
<--- Captain Itch!

Red Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I heard there'll be nekkid swimming.

'Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.' - William Penn

I want to live and ride free, unencumbered by all but God's love.
'06' FLSTNI, $43 per gallon!

Old 05-29-2009, 07:24 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
You got to start out tough. You cave now, all your future trips will be ruined.
If you let a woman pack her bags, all hope is lost.
Old 05-29-2009, 07:29 PM
grapenutless

unchained, she'll bring a suit...with a wrap like ms_t.....

I am still amazed she is going to ride 1300 miles out for this, if she can fit it she can take it, that's not caving, just shear amazement......
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty

Old 05-29-2009, 07:38 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Quote:
unchained, she'll bring a suit...with a wrap like ms_t.....

I am still amazed she is going to ride 1300 miles out for this, if she can fit it she can take it, that's not caving, just shear amazement......
I'm amazed at any woman who doesn't ride herself but is willing to brave the elements to sit behind her husband/BF for thousand of miles just to be with him. She really loves you. Appreciate it and make her as comfortable as possible.

Old 05-29-2009, 07:40 PM
grapenutless

Quote:
Originally Posted by unchained View Post
I'm amazed at any woman who doesn't ride herself but is willing to brave the elements to sit behind her husband/BF for thousand of miles just to be with him. She really loves you. Appreciate it and make her as comfortable as possible.
yup, but just keep that to yourself........we were talking tonight about what a big deal it is, we have done vacations, but have never gone this far on the bike, its the middle of the the freakin country......very cool and we have noodles to thank really...he convinced me to go....I luv that guy (in a manly sorta way)
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty

Old 05-29-2009, 07:45 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Quote:
yup, but just keep that to yourself........we were talking tonight about what a big deal it is, we have done vacations, but have never gone this far on the bike, its the middle of the the freakin country......very cool and we have noodles to thank really...he convinced me to go....I luv that guy (in a manly sorta way)
I'm glad y'all are going, too! Can't wait to see y'all again!

And I hope Angela doesn't decide to FLY home after riding all the way there.

Just kiddin', Angela!!! You'll be fine!!! And y'all will be riding with friends, so it'll make the trip seem to fly by!