Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 08-24-2008, 07:02 PM
Doof Clenas Member

Type O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Just got back from a ride with Higlet

It started out as a normal day meeting shaking hands then heading for breakfast. we road on up in to the hills and stopped at a ma and pa place ,he had chicken fried steak " Didn't eat it all",i had Chile cheese omelet hash browns crispy and sour dough toast and topped it off with Tabasco . OK lets go ride,we took the back roads all the way to Frazier park elevation 4,144 we started at 1000. we get to Frazier park fuel up talk a wile partake of water then back on the road .as we ride another 20 miles and climb another 1500 ft i being the Doof i am miss the turn for the high way because im looking at the trees and not the road or sings . so i pull a wagons u turn ,as i complete my u turn im looking at this ditch ( Thinking boy that would suck going in there ) no sooner did the though leave my head than i was in there playing dirt bike harlet as Shawn my buddy sits there and just looks at me .i could hear him thinking ( Dumb ass) we had a good time getting to know each other and i think hes not riding in the mountains with me any more

Russ

doofs at the beach

Old 08-24-2008, 07:04 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
I hate it when that happens. . .are you okay?

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 08-24-2008, 07:08 PM
Doof Clenas Member

Type O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_tapestry View Post
I hate it when that happens. . .are you okay?
ya it was a hoot to see me look up at him and say . well that was fun.

Russ

doofs at the beach

Old 08-24-2008, 07:14 PM
Smoker of Tires

Crabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Target fixation......it'll get ya every time.....glad your OK

dumbass
Old 08-24-2008, 07:16 PM
Doof Clenas Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwilks View Post
Target fixation......it'll get ya every time.....glad your OK

dumbass
cant do nothing but laugh

Russ

doofs at the beach

Old 08-24-2008, 07:21 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
It's nice that you can laugh. . .now that I know you're okay. . .hows the bike?

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 08-24-2008, 08:46 PM
GrayRider

Pictures?
Old 08-24-2008, 08:49 PM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Was Higlet impressed?

April 13, 2016 -- The day Richard was speechless.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, and may your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young!
--Bob Dylan
Old 08-24-2008, 09:05 PM
Doof Clenas Member

i think he was more shocked, and now he knows why im a Doof

Russ

doofs at the beach

Old 08-24-2008, 09:10 PM
Doof Clenas Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayRider View Post
Pictures?
picketers of the ride didn't take any . i was to busy staying away from the ditches and he was keeping his distance cause i did give him fair warning of my drifting off once and a wile due to the meds im on

Russ

doofs at the beach

Old 08-25-2008, 12:55 PM
Verbose Doof

higlet seems to have excellent oral hygienehiglet seems to have excellent oral hygienehiglet seems to have excellent oral hygienehiglet seems to have excellent oral hygienehiglet seems to have excellent oral hygienehiglet seems to have excellent oral hygienehiglet seems to have excellent oral hygienehiglet seems to have excellent oral hygienehiglet seems to have excellent oral hygienehiglet seems to have excellent oral hygienehiglet seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Let me just add how my day was

First I get the warning "Hey you might want to stay 4 or so seconds back, I'm on pain medication"

OK, I will.

Then it's into a ditch whilst doof looping.

Now I REALLY maintain my distance. I was wondering if he was going over the edge of the hill on every turn.

It was a great time. Beautiful country, the poppies were in full

brown...

Then at a gas stop a woman asks him what HA chapter we were with. I think it was the bald heads and angry snears, or maybe the pink lemonade I was drinking.

It was a blast, and we got home on time.

Can't wait to do it again.

Old 08-25-2008, 01:18 PM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
High visual horizon, evaluate the road conditions and avoid the ditches...

Glad you came out OK...

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...

Old 08-25-2008, 01:50 PM
Obsolete Doof Prospect

ridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Glad ya'll had a good ride.

A brief trail ride is ok as long as everyone stays upright.

Introducing the Al Gore engine

Obsolete Doof
1998 Obsolete Springer Rider
Part time Shovel Rider
Some time XLCH Kicker

Old 08-25-2008, 01:49 PM
Big Double-D

bigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suck
anything down there worth seeing??