Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Movie Reviews > Westerns
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 08-17-2007, 08:57 PM
captainlee

what was John Waynes

worst movie ???

discuss
Old 08-17-2007, 09:00 PM
captainlee

ok I will start

Rio Lobo
Old 08-17-2007, 09:48 PM
Yes, they are Real.......

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
I can't think of one.............

Keeper Of The Toast
2006 Post Whore Of The Year

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........
Old 08-17-2007, 09:55 PM
GazintA

TerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milk
Hell, let's go with Rio Lobo. Not such a bad career then. I can think of dozens of movies that sucked more.

Engine by Otto.
Old 08-17-2007, 10:09 PM
Hangaround

16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainlee View Post
ok I will start

Rio Lobo

I didn't think it was that bad.

But, how about some of the early stuff?
As Singin' Sandy Saunders. Those movies were cranked out...cranked.

And, well, I'd have to vote for "The Conqueror."

Also if I had to be picky, felt he was out of place in the two cop movies - "McQ" and "Brannigan"
Although I did like the Mac in "McQ."

Still my vote would be for "The Conqueror."
Old 09-08-2007, 01:31 AM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
Not Rio Lobo, early stuff was not that interesting.
Old 01-20-2008, 09:30 PM
Same as it ever was.

duhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Quote:
OH, ABSOLUTELY....

"Yer beautiful in yer wrath."

Old 01-20-2008, 10:17 PM
GrayRider

His best, my favorite as well as his..The Searchers. Also the inspiration for Buddy Holley's, "That'll be the Day."
Old 01-20-2008, 10:21 PM
Public Doofender

Highmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16X9 Shooter View Post

You nailed that one. for the worst.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayRider View Post
His best, my favorite as well as his..The Searchers.
You nailed his best.

(Although I thought Red River was close.)

Did you know I liked Bobbers?

Old 01-20-2008, 10:25 PM
GrayRider

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainlee View Post
ok I will start

Rio Lobo
It's interesting that a few years later he made "El Dorado" which is the same story with different actors.

When Robert Mitchum's agent called him to see if he'd play the drunken sheriff, Mitchum asked what the story was. His agent replied, "Oh, there's no story, Bob. Just character."
Old 01-20-2008, 10:31 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
That's like askin' about the worst BJ somebody ever got.
Makes me wonder about you.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 01-20-2008, 10:37 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: New World by AJ Fernandez
Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post

So I'm taking this as you saying that you can't name the worst in either case.

Old 01-20-2008, 10:41 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Oh, I could, but they were both great, so what's the point.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 01-20-2008, 10:53 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
Damn, we agree again. Getting nervous, but I am sure it won't last.
Old 01-20-2008, 10:55 PM
Excommunicated

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayRider View Post
It's interesting that a few years later he made "El Dorado" which is the same story with different actors.

."
The way I heard it, was Ford, thought, if a story is good and worth telling once, tell it again.

I agree odd. But both good movies. Odd, but good. Sorta like me.